Lets get to no each other!!!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whats your name?
How many kids do you have? ages?
What is your favorite kind of movie and music?
Whats your favorite color?
Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time?
Tell us something about yourself!
</span>

Whats your name? Sandy

How many kids do you have? ages? Im expecting my first june 22nd and this is his second.. He has an almost 8 year old daughter

What is your favorite kind of movie and music? I love horror movies and i use to like rap music but im getting to love rock alot more so i dont listen to anything else really..

Whats your favorite color? Baby blue!!

Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? I like going on this site i go on it aton!

<span style="color:#CC33CC">My little boy was unplanned but he is loved very much!! i cant wait to meet him and hold him in my arms!

May 18th, 2006, 05:10 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Whats your name? Rachel

How many kids do you have? ages? I've got Sarah and James. Sarah is 17 and graduating in three weeks (lord help me!!); James is 14; we've got Daniel, he's 8.5 months; he's got William and Clayton. Will is 7 and Claybee is 5

What is your favorite kind of movie and music? love love romantic comedies and I'm pretty open to any kind of music

Whats your favorite color? pink & purple

Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? justmommies, reading, and my newest addiction to graphics and Paint Shop Pro

I was 15 when I got pregnant with Sarah, 17 when I married her dad, 19 when I had James and divorced at 27
May 19th, 2006, 07:06 AM
MorgaineNTannersMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whats your name? Crystal

How many kids do you have? 2 ages? 7yrs old and 5 mos old

What is your favorite kind of movie and music? I love suspenseful movies and I listen to just about every genre of music you can imagine lol

Whats your favorite color? Purple(any shade)

Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? I like to go out and garden when the weather permits, I am a big "fix-it" finatic, I LOVE PSP and just being outdoors in general.

I'm very passionate about certain causes. I boycott Nestle and Tom Cruise.
May 19th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Regular
My name is Michelle.

We have three kids, we haveCollin together who will be three next week, P.J. who is 13 and Katie who is 12 they are from his previous marriage.

I like suspense movies and chick flicks. I like all kinds of music but like rap the most.

I like the color blue

I enjoy reading and I spend way to much time on mommy boards.

I never wanted to get married and have kids until I met my Dh and his kids then I realized what I was missing.
May 20th, 2006, 10:33 AM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
Whats your name? Traci
How many kids do you have? ages? 2 kids. DS (David) is 4 and DD (Melanie) is 7 months
What is your favorite kind of movie and music? I like too many movies, and LOVE country music
Whats your favorite color? Blue
Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? Read and write poetry
Tell us something about yourself! Both my kids were unplanned and a result of birth control not liking me, but loved very much. I'm a published poet, and I eventualy want to move out of California.
June 16th, 2006, 05:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Whats your name?Chrisa
How many kids do you have? ages? 2 kids. SD is 12 and DD is 9 months
What is your favorite kind of movie and music? I love romantic comedies and suspense, I love all sorts of music
Whats your favorite color? pink
Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? watch a movie, read, play with dd
Tell us something about yourself! I was 33 when dd was born and will probably be around 35 when the next one is born! I'm an older Mommy!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
June 16th, 2006, 07:52 PM
megan
Whats your name? Megan

How many kids do you have? 2, ages 3 (mine) and 6months (ours),

What is your favorite kind of movie and music? Country, but I listen to just about everything

Whats your favorite color? Purple but red is kind of becoming a favorite color

Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? Drive, If i had the spare time (and the gas money) I'd drive across the country and back just because!!

Tell us something about yourself! I love to travel
June 16th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Whats your name?
Holly

How many kids do you have? ages?
3. Marissa is 10, Jonathan is 8 & Cody is 3

What is your favorite kind of movie and music?
movies: comedies and romantic music: anything but rap but my addiction is Rascal Flatts & Jimmy Buffett

Whats your favorite color?
purple

Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time?
JM, MySpace, Club Pogo

I was pregnant with Marissa & married when I was 15 (yes you read right!), divorced and pregnant again at 17, met DH in 1998, married him in 2000 & had my youngest in 2002! We are TTC our 4th

June 17th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Whats your name? Christina

How many kids do you have? ages? 1 and he is 1 years old. Almost 13 months. I also have one on the way

What is your favorite kind of movie and music? I like any kind of movies. I do not like gory stuff though. I like any kind of music just not country

Whats your favorite color? blue

Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? Come here on JM or other forums. Spending time with my family

Tell us something about yourself! I have traveled abroad. I was in Grenada and Haiti on mission trips and was alo in Germany and France.
June 17th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Whats your name? Michelle
How many kids do you have? ages? We have Rocco together 4mos, he has Nick 15, Lindsay 11 and Ryan 6
What is your favorite kind of movie and music? love horror and all types of music. Been listening to country this week
Whats your favorite color? purple
Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? go out to a nice restaurant
Tell us something about yourself I am a psychiatric nurse
June 18th, 2006, 06:49 PM
TGunn8232's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whats your name? Tisha
How many kids do you have? ages? Kaylie (5 months) & my BF has a son JayJay (4)
What is your favorite kind of movie and music? I love comedies and I usually listen to country
Whats your favorite color? purple
Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? Go on JM of course!
Tell us something about yourself! I have 2 goats.
July 10th, 2006, 10:43 AM
diznynurse's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whats your name?Cheryl

How many kids do you have? ages? DS 3, DSD 13

What is your favorite kind of movie and music? Fav Movie- Grease, Fave Music-country, classic rock

Whats your favorite color?Yellow

Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? Swim, Shop, Surf JM

Tell us something about yourself! TTC #2, I was just married in Dec.'05

</div>

pregnant after 2 years ttc!!!!!

July 10th, 2006, 06:00 PM
diznynurse's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whats your name?Cheryl

How many kids do you have? ages? DS 3, DSD 13

What is your favorite kind of movie and music? Fav Movie- Grease, Fave Music-country, classic rock

Whats your favorite color?Yellow

Whats one thing you like to do when or if you have spare time? Swim, Shop, Surf JM

Tell us something about yourself! TTC #2, I was just married in Dec.'05

</div>

pregnant after 2 years ttc!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search