living together

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2005, 03:51 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did your family move in with DH? Did he move in with you? Or did you get a new place together?

April 9th, 2005, 09:41 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
We live at my place right now, but are moving up to his house in July when the tenant moves out! I can't wait!

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
April 11th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Tami77's Avatar Super Mommy
a topic that has been on my mind for the last 15 weeks. Brian has his own house. I moved back home to help my mother with my 15 yr old sister. and to finish college. Brian only lives 10 miles away. I have a feeling he is going to try to get me to move in with him. something I refuse to do children or not. I have played house wife three times already with no result other than feeling used. I wont unless there is a firm commitment to another. he isnt ready yet. for now things work. I am home all week because he is traveling with work and I see him on the weekends. but when a baby is involved I think that will put a strain on me. going back and forth. I cant just pick up and leave for a couple hours to get stuff done. and carting a baby back and forth will become exausting. but the ball is in his court I have drawn the line in the sand and he is the one with a choice to make. I dont think he has any idea how adiment I really am about this but he will find out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search