She moved again!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Since the boys have lived here, she has moved uh, 5 times! That's only a little over a year. And even this place is only temporary. The house she was living in got foreclosed on and she's "staying with a friend" until she can find another room share.

She keeps telling the kids that she's working on things and soon they'll be back together again, but what it seems like is she's just digging herself into a bigger hole.
October 4th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Arachne
Holy smokes! That's a lot of moving!! I hate moving, I can't imagine moving frequently, especially THAT frequently.
October 5th, 2010, 09:19 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Ugh that sucks. I remember before DSD's mom purchased a house she would move yearly. It sucked for DSD who always had to move around wherever her mom dragged her with no stability whatsoever.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

October 5th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
5 times in year! That's insane!

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
October 5th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Super Mommy
Thats insane!!!
October 5th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Well, given the fact that when she left the last house she was living in with the boys, she left all her stuff behind and the landlord ended up throwing it all away. She left all of her their things behind, so all she's moving is her own clothes and what not. Not a lot of stuff, but still not stable.
October 6th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Daisyfields's Avatar Platinum Super Mega Mommy
Giving the kids details (like telling her kids the gore) would be wrong, it confuses them. I do get how it's unstable & not a good thing but you want to make sure you give the kids as less info as possible so they don't feel the tension.

Some people can't get it together & just like to move & move. They can't keep jobs, they just have this unstable persona.

October 6th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyfields View Post
Giving the kids details (like telling her kids the gore) would be wrong, it confuses them. I do get how it's unstable & not a good thing but you want to make sure you give the kids as less info as possible so they don't feel the tension.
What gave you the impression that we were giving them gorey details?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search