Court next week oh and another funny

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
We finally get our court date next week on the 15th for child support. I hope we finally get some resolution. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

And a funny little thing happened today. Clayton was on the phone with his mom and I was not listening and was not even in the same room but for some reason he put it on speaker while he was talking and I heard the whole conversation, because he's loud. Apparently when the boys were with her on Thanksgiving, she talked to them about quitting her job and get a better one in order to make 8 or 9 dollars an hour more. Not that I expect that to happen, but that's not the point. Clayton is really inquisitive by nature and he remembers things and will start talking about it randomly. He did that on the phone tonight. He asked her when she was changing jobs and how much more would she be making and she said she didn't know and then told the sweet boy that it was really none of his businesses and it sounded, like he was being prompted to get income information from her. Which is so not the cases.

Neely have never asked the kids to gather information and just let them talk about what she says, which is mostly lies anyway. We seek the truth but she is incapable of giving the truth so we pretty much just laugh at what she says to them and we certainly don't pump them. Also, we know how much she makes because we are entitled to it in our current action.

Oh and one more thing, she told them she had a seizure yesterday and fell on the floor and broke her cheek bone.
December 7th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get resolution on the child support.

And wow she sounds like a real piece of work.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
December 9th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Turtlesong's Avatar Veteran
I hope you get something good at court.

I really feel for you. I haven't gotten CS from my ex since last October and we haven't gotten CS from DSD's BM since May. I go through the state to enforce my case with my ex but he hasn't worked (at least on the books) in the last year and the state hasn't done squat to him. DH hasn't enforce his case through the state yet. He talks about it from time to time but hasn't done anything.
December 9th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I have no expectation that we'll actually get the support, but I do want the order. If we have to enforce it through the state then we do, but I just feel like we'll have accomplished something just getting the order of support.
December 9th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Super Mommy
I hope everything works out!
December 10th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Happy Mommy
oh good luck at court, she sounds like a real piece of work!
December 10th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Looks like I won't be going to court with Neely next week. Unless my daughter somehow manages to go into labor on her own over the weekend, she's being induced Wednesday morning.

Kind of bummed that I can't go with Neely, but I'm having doubts that she will even show up at this point. Apparently, she was hospitalized recently. We don't know the details or anything though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search