Daddy's girls.

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2010, 10:57 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
Hello my name is nicole,
I have 2 step-children (well thats what the lable is) they are mine by choice and in my heart 2 little girls Kaliyah-jana(5) and Amya(4).. We have full custody of them and they live with us.. It has been this way since they were in diapers ( they had a horrible mother) drugs,alchohol,scenery.. the whole 9.. I was actually the one who encouraged my husband to seek full custody. It was the best decision I feel could of been made, and we have been daddy'd 3 girls ever since..

It gets hard sometimes because they Are not biologically mine.. but my husband makes it easier he does include me in every aspect of thier life and they spend 90% of thier time trying to be like "CoCo" thats what they have called me for the past 4 yrs.. when they tried to call me mommy i told them no im "CoCo".. I never want them to be confused i will always tell them the truth..

All-in-All the only frustrating thing is hubby and I have been TTC for the past 2 yrs and it makes me feel like i dont have something someone else does with him.. butt with prayer and meds we will work it out.. I am not scared of Having my Clomid baby im a Med mommy and proud of it .. Mama Needs a MaMa's boy!!!!
December 22nd, 2010, 10:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!!!!!

It's great that you have become a very positive role model for these young girls. And awesome to take on 3 little girls.

I know the pain of infertility. It took my 5 years and IVF to conceive my oldest. I hope the meds work for you! I know a lot of women that have had very successful pregnancy's with clomid.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah

Last edited by My2miracles; December 22nd, 2010 at 01:03 PM.
December 22nd, 2010, 12:50 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Welcome to the board! Glad to have you here! Good luck TTC!
December 22nd, 2010, 07:01 PM
Super Mommy
i know what you mean! DH and I have been tryin to concieve, with many m/c for the past 3yrs. I am stepmom to his son, he lives with us and mommy to is little brother who is not mine or my DH's. we have full custody of them as well, because of their moms choices.

I would love to give my DH and I a child of our own, so im praying for you too!!

December 23rd, 2010, 07:20 AM
Super Mommy
Welcome to the board! Good luck TTC!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search