An update from us! (LONG!)

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2011, 11:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
Hi!
I Have not been around in awhile.
But i thought id Update you guys.

Hollyann is great. Her Bday is in April.. Seems far. But im already planning it. Because we leave for our Trip to AZ March 4th till March 13!. We will have her birthday Party im thinking April 23rd! We will see or else the 9th... still debating...

She is great though. Doing good in daycare and such.

Im paying her medical now. Her dad was before but guess i have to now. But that result we got our income looked at. Now instead of him only paying me 340 a month he has to pay me 553 a month! YAY!

Im putting hollyann back in Gymnastics. And decided that she needs swim lessions. So March when we get back from Vacation we are setting both up! . Super excited!

In may im going to FL with just me and my SO. We are going to go to orlando for a getaway for just 4-5 days. And DD's dad said he would take care of her! YEAH!. So romantic get away here we come! We found online we could go for 5 days for 615 total for the both of us! Totally taking advantage of it!. SO also said we will look at rings this SPRING!

Work is well. I got offered a job at another place.. and still unsure about it. On their post it said started wage was 14.45 an HR and now they tell me its only 12 an hr!. So not sure about that. I applyed today at a day program ( i work in a group home with People with Disabilties). And the day program is 9am-330pm M-F! and right now im working some weekends and working nights. And rather not!

So, we will see if anything happens... I had another email from a office job. But i dont think i'll take that!..

My SO applyed for a CSO job (police department ). And we are hoping he gets it!

Im excited for AZ and then going to FL! YEAH!

OH hollyanns dad also fixed my breaks which was nice! i paid him 160 for parts 75$ for his labor though..but would of cost me 400 at a shop so at lease i saved some money.

This month im buying a new bedroom set so im excited about that also!

Sorry so long! Hope everything is doing well!
February 3rd, 2011, 12:20 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I'm glad things are going well for you! Have fun on vacation!
February 3rd, 2011, 03:07 PM
Super Mommy
Have fun on Vacation! I am glad things are looking good!
February 3rd, 2011, 08:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh thanks Ladies!!!! I havent been here in awhile... but trying! how are you all?
February 4th, 2011, 07:30 AM
CassCramer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CassCramer Send a message via Yahoo to CassCramer Send a message via Skype™ to CassCramer
Glad to hear things going well for you! You are making me realize how soon the wedding is - eek! We get married May 29, and I'm feeling the pressure to get everything done!

It will be an interesting experience - DF will become a step-dad before we have our first together, and I am looking forward to seeing them bond for a year or so before we add another one to our family.

February 4th, 2011, 08:44 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Glad to hear things are going so well.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

February 4th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2xander View Post
Glad to hear things going well for you! You are making me realize how soon the wedding is - eek! We get married May 29, and I'm feeling the pressure to get everything done!

It will be an interesting experience - DF will become a step-dad before we have our first together, and I am looking forward to seeing them bond for a year or so before we add another one to our family.
AWW thats sooo awesome! I wish i was getting married this year! ha ha... congrats i think its so amazing!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search