Hello to all

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
My name is Gina (33). I am married to Jason (36). We have Alex (DH's DS) and TJ (my DS) - they are 11 (5 days apart). And we have Sam (4) and Gabriel (8mo) together. We both have custody of our boys. Alex's mom is not in the picture much even though they are suppose to have joint custody. She doesn't pay her CS, doesn't call, and doesn't visit at all - not even on her weekends. TJ's dad is remarried and has a 2 yr old daughter. He pays CS (a small amount but he is paying it) and he gets visitation every other week and 2 weeks out of the summer. I have full custody of him.

We are having some behavioral issues with my son that he is seeing a counselor for because it has started to effect him in school and with friends. His dad was in denial for the longest time and trying to convince me that the way to handle him was to "give him a try." Finally has realized that there is an issue and has stopped blaming me and calling me a bad mom. (everything was always PERFECT there and only an issue at my house but now the truth comes out) But that is a whole other post.

I hope to get to know you all better.
March 13th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Welcome to the board Gina!

I'm Rachel, mom of Sarah (22), James (19), Daniel (5) and babe due in August. I'm custodial step-mom to William (12) and Clayton (10). Neely and I have been together for 7 years and we've had full custody of the boys for almost 2 years now. Their mom has visitation, but she doesn't exercise it as often as she should (about once every 6 weeks, instead of every other weekend) and also does not pay child support, though we do have a court order and she's in arrears nearly $1,500.
March 13th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Hi Rachel. I couldn't even tell you how much she is in arrears it has been so long. She also has another son who is 4 that she doesn't really take careof either. His dad isn't around at all that I know of.
March 15th, 2011, 12:08 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Welcome to the board, Gina.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

March 15th, 2011, 03:29 PM
ToonTownGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome to the board Gina. I'm Tiffany, DF is Rob and he has 2 kids both from 2 different relationships. He has joint custody of both kids, almost 50/50 with DSS, and 50/50 residence for DSD.

The ladies here are great. I haven't been around lately, as things have been kinda crazy around here lately! But jump right in, we are all in different places, but all understand the frustrations that come with being a blended family.

Thank you
*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!

1st Miscarriage - not planned - June 29, 2010

Saskatoon Scrappin'
- visit my blog!

March 16th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search