so done with this crap

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Super Mommy
arrghh
First off i HATE it when my ex calls, it always sends everyones mood into a bad one. Even the littlest one and he doesnt have a clue who he is!!!!!
HE called tonight and wanted to talk to my daughter, he hasnt called in 2weeks, last time we spoke he was calling me back with the western union number so i could go and pick up the money he was sending.
WELL surprise surprise he never called back. So I called him on it today and he got soooooo angry because apparently he called last week and we werent home...really, i have caller ID and voice mail and I never heard him or saw his number. He swears he called. I was home last thurs. and friday!!. whatever.
I asked him where the money was and he said he had "something" come up... like no kidding thats whats happened the past 8months...something always comes up that is more important.
So I told him next week soccer starts and he made a big fuss cuz we wont be home when he calls on thursday or friday... so call earlier I told him.
He said he couldnt cuz my daughter was still in school, and i told him no we pulled her out and we are homeschooling now...wow he got mad. Then he says...send her down there to school..***??? u are living in a room, cant send child support...who in the right mind would send their kid there???

So he said well in sept. he wants her down there going to school, a private one...YA right.. he is magically going to get a better job, get a place to live, and beable to afford private school and a kid??? wow what was i thinking?? should hop on down there and get with him again!!! thats a miracle
over my dead body ... he hasnt seen her in 2yrs!! let alone she hasnt been down there in 4! am I on something or does that really not make sense???

Then he says well my plane will be there at 7:15 on the 14th... ok so now im confused...the 14th of what?? april? he says well ya im coming up for her birthday and im going to be staying til the 19th... hello??? you didnt tell me.... thats cuz we havent talked in 2weeks....
Well holy crap!!

so now he is coming for her birthday... yay he is going to be in my town for 5days... I should give him a prize for spending 5days with her in 2yrs.

Funny how he cant send support but he can fly from NYC to canada.
he makes no sense at all.

then I asked him if the VA knows he doesnt have dependants and he says no, what does it matter ill be sending you child support.... WELL HELLOOOO you shouldnt be getting money for your dependants that you dont support.
ARRGGH

sorry this was so long, he just makes me so angry.... and did you know when i came up here to my grandmas funeral... i had preplanned to stay up here and leave him. All because when he came up 2months later for her 4th bday, he spent all his money on his gf of the time(we were still married) and didnt bother to buy his daughter anything. So I got sick of his bs and decided we should be seperated. Sounds planned to me...grrr.

March 21st, 2011, 10:12 AM
ToonTownGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
{{hugs}} Sorry to hear he drives you crazy! My DF has TWO crazy ex's that we get to deal with all the time... it sucks and it's sad Keep your head up and know you are doing the best for your daughter!

Thank you
*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!

1st Miscarriage - not planned - June 29, 2010

Saskatoon Scrappin'
- visit my blog!

March 21st, 2011, 03:53 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Wow, I'm sorry he's a horses butt. I doubt he even shows up next month. ((hugs))
March 21st, 2011, 06:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
uugggghh! I hate when they think they can decide when to be a parent. When it works for them. And then criticize your choice on top of it! He needs to be slapped I hope he doesn't show up.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search