No call in a week and she's supposed to see the kids this weekend.

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2011, 10:07 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I'm wondering if I should try to get in touch with her. I know her cell phone got cut off, but I do have another number that I could try to call her on. We were supposed to drop the boys off with her this weekend, but I'm not driving there if we don't hear from her, kwim?

What would you do?
March 23rd, 2011, 10:21 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Try the other number. If you can't get in contact with her, at least you can tell the boys you tried.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

March 23rd, 2011, 04:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree. I'd call the other #. And then if she doesn't call assume the weekend's off.

How sad.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
March 23rd, 2011, 07:40 PM
Well she did end up calling tonight. She didn't ask to speak with me or Neely, but Clayton got off the phone talking about seeing her this weekend, so I guess it's still on.
March 24th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Are you journaling everything? Make sure you write down every attempted phone call and any plans that are cancelled/bailed on. It may seem like an un-necessary pain in the butt, but if things ever go down in the court room, it will save your butt!
March 24th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNo27 View Post
Are you journaling everything? Make sure you write down every attempted phone call and any plans that are cancelled/bailed on. It may seem like an un-necessary pain in the butt, but if things ever go down in the court room, it will save your butt!
Nope, and I'm not really worried about it. She's supposed to pick them up from us per the Court Order, so if we don't drop them off, we're not really violating it. Because she refuses to provide the transportation is the reason she doesn't see them as often as she's entitled to.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search