I can't find my money tree!!!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2011, 11:49 AM
Super Mommy
A little backround P and I are not married, but we live like we are. The only thing I will not do is have a joint banking accounts. I have my reasons and I will explained if asked. I also am very frugal. I only shop sales. I am big into consignment shops and good will. I get a lot of stuff for what money I have. The only thing I splurge on is I do get my hair dyed at a salon. I ask for gift cert for every holiday and I stretch out my appointments.
That is just for backround

K's birthday is next week. Her mother is taking her to some concert in NC this weekend. I don't even know who they are going to see. I do know that tickets are $130 a piece.

I get a phone call from P's ex while I was at work the other day. I ignored it. I am at work everyone knows I do not answer my cell when I am at work. If it's an emergency to call my office. Well no call to my office so I fiqured no one was going to the hospital I will deal with it when I get home. I get home a K goes you need to call my mom. SO I did. P's ex wanted me to buy the concert tickets (3 of them) and put the hotel room on my credit card. I said I do not have that kind of money and I would not use my credit card for something like that. Plus we already have K's birthday presents. She told me that I do have money since I am always buying the kids stuff. (I pick up shirts on clearance here and hair bows there) She then says well you and P are always going to concerts and they must cost a lot. I have only paid for 2 concerts tickets in my life. I worked in Radio for 5 years I know people I go for free.

After that conversation they were able to find someone to get everything for them.

What I would like to know is where is my money tree because I could use it.
March 31st, 2011, 12:28 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Same place mine is, up in the fragments of my imagination. I love it when they demand we pay for something they want to do.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

March 31st, 2011, 04:34 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
That's crazy! How would it have been her gift to her daughter if you paid for it. Lame.

If you do find the money tree, send me a clipping or two, k?
March 31st, 2011, 10:29 PM
Super Mommy
yea if you find one send it our way too.....the kids mom is telling the courts we don't pay enough in child support that the boys are starving and they have no clothes blah blah.....she makes over $30.00 an hour!!!! that is more than we make combined hourly...ummm....

April 1st, 2011, 10:49 AM
MommyShan's Avatar Super Mommy
That's just ridiculous! It always amazes me what some people have the nerve to ask for. As for the money tree... ours must be all hiding in the same place. ;-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search