i survived!!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Super Mommy
well my ex husband came up from NYC to our place in alberta canada this past weekend, for my daughters birthday.
Me being the slightly insane one, felt bad because it cost alot to come up here, so i offered him a room at our house, i did it for my daughter, she hasnt seen him in 2yrs so she was excited.

Well that was my biggest mistake! he was here for 4 days and it was pure hell.
The first 2 days my daughter ignored both my fiance and I , no matter what we said, what her dad said went...we talked to him about that.

The next couple days, she couldnt be bothered with him. He was rude, always yelling...had to talk to him about that too. Needless to say, she started calling my fiance dad again and that pissed her father off.
Plus everything i did was wrong and he let me know it. It was annoying and definatley reminded me why i wasnt with him anymore.

I run a dayhome, and we planned a trip to west edmonton mall on the friday, so he could hang out with her, we told the dayhome parents, they were fine with it. But i had to be home at 3.
When we got there i told him we had to meet at 230 so we could make it back by 3.... he came at 310!!! i almost left him there...i would have if my daughter wasnt with him. And he saw nothing wrong with it.
arrgghh

Im so glad he went home!!! i couldnt stand another 2secs with him.

April 20th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Wow, sounds annoying! I'm glad you survived and hopefully you won't have to do that again anytime soon!
April 20th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Super Mommy
I am glad you survived!!! Good thing is you won't have to deal with him for a while.
April 20th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Arachne
Wow!! You are sooo much nicer than me! My husband's ex isn't allowed in my home. Ever.
April 22nd, 2011, 08:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow that was brave of you to let him stay in your house. I can't imagine! Sorry it didn't turn out so well. I'm glad you survived.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search