We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. I love her sense of humor (much like dh's)
2. I love that she can stand up to her over bearing bio mom & older sister & say that she wants to be part of our family.
3. I love that she became my dd's sister the moment they met. They don't share biology but that's never matter to either of them. And actually of the 4 kids with no shared biology look the most alike.
4. I love that she wants to spend every Thanksgiving with us even though dh works all 4 days. So it means she loves being with the kids & me.
5. I love that she has no clue how amazing she is. She's very athletic & doesn't see it as extraordinary. But it is.