not going to make it our 3rd ann

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2011, 06:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i am just sick and tired of trying so hard .....i try and go along with the flow ......thinking i'll happier more divorced.. gonna come soon ... i'm so done trying to do everything

May 22nd, 2011, 06:40 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
I'm sorry I hope things get better for you.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

May 23rd, 2011, 09:45 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
((hugs)) I don't know what to say, but we're here if you need us!
May 23rd, 2011, 10:46 AM
Veteran
I am so sorry, sweetie.

I don't know your story - but have you stopped trying to do everything? No one can live under that much pressure...
May 23rd, 2011, 11:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry. I know it's been tough lately but I didn't realize it was that bad.

((hugs))

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
May 23rd, 2011, 07:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
just can't deal emotional abusue any more...the only thing i think i have on my side is my 17 yr old...

tonight was the 1st time grabbed me by my wrists ..

last night i accidenty walked up & he and his father were talking about building a garage ... i said that would be good ,,,but we need to get caught up with other this first ....walked downstaires

i went back up and got BLASTED .... 1st of all like dad don't know we are 4 months behind on morgage ....dr bill from trisha have to get caught up .... i'm TIRED of being yelled at... SYD interups our conversations all the time ,,,, but yet you just egnore it......

ok well that when he starts thowing at me I'M jelouis of he,,, he been doing this for a will now,,, i was prego at 37 yrs old,,, on almost bed rest ,,i plained dinner & reminded him we are having roast.. need to put it on earliey .... 11 is good .. but eaier the better,,, the pan is on top ofthe cubberts .. so you have to climb on the counter tops and stand up ..then try and get down....I also told him need to goto store get water & milk....We had 15 staire to walk up and down... he choice to go to preeschool

i should have known right there ...i did know right there but this is my high school love ,,,,one i lost for 13 yrs,,,one who is now ann whole. and i don't like

i told him last night you wanted me to be a sthm ( whitch is the best place to be ) but you need to talk care of the house... what he doing ,,,,bying parts for the car and wants me to get on fs......NOT

he is now being a jerk ( his daughter has TONS of clothes ) but being she didn't put her soccor clothes WHICH she won't need till NEXT monday 7 days away he is doing laundrey .....HELLO IT"S 8:30;;;;;; i have TON"S of time to do it tmo...no he wants to be rude & rude he's been atleast to me ... and do it tonight & wake up 3 kids

i'm done i really honestly never wanna see him sagn,, atleast i had a good couple yrs huh.... but after this is done will have better i was on my own for 13 yrs..i can do it again

thanks ladies..you don't know half of it ,,but thank you for the suppot

May 24th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I'm not sure I'm following you on this. So things are bad because you're stressed financially and he's not making paying bills a priority?

Have you considered counseling?
May 24th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Veteran
If he's grabbing on you and getting physical - or verbally abusing you - sounds like it's time to get the heck out.

But if you think counseling would help as a last stitched effort, I hope you go. If not together - on your own to deal with the feelings of abuse that you've encountered.

So sorry you are dealing with this.
May 24th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Super Mommy
so sorry you are going through this

May 24th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow that sounds miserable.

As far as the mortgage.... I'm surprised you aren't in foreclosure after missing 4 months. I had a friend who missed 2 payments - not in a row & they started foreclosure procedures on her.

May 24th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2miracles View Post
Wow that sounds miserable.

As far as the mortgage.... I'm surprised you aren't in foreclosure after missing 4 months. I had a friend who missed 2 payments - not in a row & they started foreclosure procedures on her.
Depends on the state and lender. I know a family that didn't pay for two years on a property... insane.
May 24th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemama View Post
Depends on the state and lender. I know a family that didn't pay for two years on a property... insane.
I agree. I used to work at a law firm that did foreclosures and we'd have borrowers tens of thousands of dollars in arrears before the lender did anything. In my experience, banks act quicker than mortgage companies, especially when loans are sold and transfered from company to company.
May 25th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I agree. I used to work at a law firm that did foreclosures and we'd have borrowers tens of thousands of dollars in arrears before the lender did anything. In my experience, banks act quicker than mortgage companies, especially when loans are sold and transfered from company to company.
Hers was with a morgage company. They had started the foreclosure process but I think then it would have taken at least a year before they were evicted. I guess each state is different. Fortunately for her, she was able to qualify for a loan modification & didn't lose her house.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search