June(!!) Roll Call!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2011, 03:41 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Sign in everyone!
Let's have an update, too.

Name:
What makes you a Blended Family?
What are you looking forward to most this summer?
June 1st, 2011, 08:09 PM
alyashlyn's Avatar Veteran
Name: Robyn

What makes you a Blended Family?---- I have three girls and my husband has two boys and one girl. My girls live with us all the time, my husbands youngest son - 22 months lives with us for two weeks out of the month, that may change in August there's a good chance he'll live with us full-time and his mom will get standard every other weekend visits (hopefully that doesn't happen). We only get his oldest son in the summer and we won't have any visits with his daughter anymore.

I'm looking forward to a few things 1. A new baby boy!!! 2. My mom and 1 year old nephew who I have never met coming to visit for a week. 3. And two of my sisters visiting for a few days and bringing tons of baby stuff with them.

Not much in the update department here just trying to survive the terrible two's with my step-son and he's not playing around either he takes his job at being "terrible" very serious. Thank God for summer vacation my older two girls are an amazing help and so patient too

June 2nd, 2011, 06:25 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Name: Liz
What makes you a Blended Family? DH and I both have kids from our previous relationships.
What are you looking forward to most this summer? The fact that I'm on summer break from school.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

June 2nd, 2011, 10:12 AM
Veteran
Name: Kate.

What makes you a Blended Family? SO has a five year old daughter, we have a son on the way.

What are you looking forward to most this summer? Having this baby is it. I hate summer - it's just an annoying stop gap to Autumn for me. I'm all about the Autumn!
June 2nd, 2011, 10:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Amanda

What makes you a Blended Family? My BF has a 5 year old son with his exwife and we have a 2 year old daughter together.

*My birthday and my boyfriends birthday next month. Since they are so close, we're having a combo celebration.
*Lots of outdoor activities like cookouts, camping, fishing, and bonfires
*Mini vacations & lots of day trips planned
*Hopefully TTC by the end of the summer.
June 2nd, 2011, 11:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Kris

What makes you a Blended Family? I have a dd from previous marriage that Dh adopted, he has 2 dds from his previous marriage & we have 1 ds together.

What are you looking forward to most this summer? We finally going on our very first family vacation!!!!! And we're going to were I grew up. I haven't been there in 6 years. My oldest niece (who is 30) is going to be there with her fiance & their little girl who's 3 1/2. I've not seen my niece in 7 years and have never met my great niece or her dad. My sister, bil & youngest niece (17) may be going to. They all live across country from me & we haven't seen each other in 6 years! I'm so excited!

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
June 2nd, 2011, 11:39 AM
Super Mommy
Amber

Brian has two boys from a previous relationship and we have one on the way

Unfortunatley my summer plans are shot due to a high risk pregnancy, I actually go into the hospital on Monday for the rest of the summer until baby is born so I guess I'm looking most forward to meeting our new baby who hopefully stays in until he's due in september.

June 2nd, 2011, 12:23 PM
Elizabeth (Izzie)
Hubby has son from previous marriage
I have 2 kids from previous marriage

some much needed vacation time! :-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search