Church fiasco w dad.

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Doodlebug06's Avatar Doodlebug
Ok I'm blowing off steam again.
I have custody of ds9 and dd5.
Their dad has 50% visitation. We go Friday to Friday.
He still gets them for church on my Sunday's as per what I agreed w him in the parenting plan.
He and his wife have a 4 year old boy (long story...) and an almost 1 year old boy.

He, per the parenting plan, is supposed to pick them up and bring them home on Sunday.
He picks up at 8am.
I just moved recently then started getting nausea from the pg.
I've been in bed a lot. Haven't done much grocery shopping.
I realize Sunday morning that my milk expired and I didn't really have anything they eat for breakfast other than cereal.
I text him at 730 to tell him he needs to feed them.
(he ALWAYS gets mcds for him and his wide and kids BEFORE getting our kids and doesn't include them)
So I figure he can at least grab food for ours.
Wrong! So I tell him HEY the kids are NOT leaving here to go church until they eat. If I need to go get milk or breakfast that's fine but you will be late bc they won't leave till they eat.

His wife responds "we can't help it they didn't eat, that's your fault".
Needless to say I lost my load on her!
I asked her why we are discussing fault when it's the kids who will be hungry?
Typical from her!

Anyway I found old strawberry waffles in the freezer and made those.
It took them a while to eat those. That's why I don't do waffles. Takes too long and they are too messy.
Anyway. I made dad wait in the driveway until 815. They were late for church.
On top of that he wanted ME to pick them up.

Jade Ja Kang
1-18-12
10:52 a.m.
18.5 inches
6lb 10 oz

Last edited by Doodlebug06; June 6th, 2011 at 10:26 AM.
June 6th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
((hugs)) That's annoying. I had my own vent about food and kids just last night.
June 7th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Veteran
Sorry they are being so rigid.
June 7th, 2011, 08:08 AM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not understanding why he can pick up food for his wife and other kids but it was a big deal to feed yours?

June 7th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2more View Post
I am not understanding why he can pick up food for his wife and other kids but it was a big deal to feed yours?
I had a bad situation come up about a month or so ago when I found out their dad was gettings mcd's w his wife and kids and then picking up my 2. (and had already always asked me to feed them before he picked them) and he wouldnt let my 2 eat mcd's because he said to them "you already ate you dont need to eat again". BS!
THe kids told me after it had been going on for months.
I tried to avoid confrontation and just told their dad from now on i would meet him at the mcds on sunday morning for him to get our kids and that i would have their breakfast already paid for.
well sooner or later it came out and we argued about it. i told him if it ever happened again that he would NOT be picking the kids up for church and that he would have to file contempt charges to get anything done. (and which i would tell the judge what happened etc and he would lose his sundays anyway)

so this sunday he didnt go by mcds. he said he didnt have the money. really? all of a sudden that you have to feed all 4 kids mcds and 2 adults , NOW you dont have the money to go?
i am not sure why its such a big deal. when i pick my kids up from him and ive gone by fast food to get their dinner, i ALWAYS bring food for their brother at their dads house. ALWAYS. bc i dont want him to see it and feel left out.
sd8's mom ALWAYS gets food for my 2 bios if she drops sd8 off at my house w food. ALWAYS.
none of us would EVER eat in front of other kids w out offering.

so anyway this sunday he was trying to make the kids suffer bc my milk had expired and i didnt know. just doesnt make sense.

Jade Ja Kang
1-18-12
18.5 inches
6lb 10 oz

June 7th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Veteran
So sad.

He's sending a message to your children that they aren't as important as his "new" kids. And he will pay dearly for it one day.

I asked what the CO says because sometimes you have to be more specific in the order. For instance, kids will be fed breakfast by A party before returned to B party. Sometimes that helps clear up any question...

He sounds like a real s.o.b. I can't imagine doing that to children.
June 7th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Yeah he's definitely a piece. So is she.
I spent $100k in court getting custody of the kids.
Funny how the person noted that dad "is rigid". That's EXACTLY the term the court ordered psychologist used about him! Which is exactly why he lost custody.
They are very rigid. They never think of the impact on my kids. Only the impact on his others.

I'm still close to my ex mother in law. Get this. Their dad doesn't want my 2 bios at his moms house on my weeks unless his other son can be there.
BUT ex mother in law gets his other kids ALL the time on my weeks when mine don't go. Rigid.

Jade Ja Kang
1-18-12
18.5 inches
6lb 10 oz

June 7th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
He sounds like a piece of work. I feel so sorry for your kids. That's just not right.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
June 7th, 2011, 12:02 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Hot mess of a man. Sorry he's like that.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search