the drama is gonna start

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2006, 08:17 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well dylan should be coming any day now..todays my due date im just waiting for him to decide when he wants to come out ...im really excited and happy but i no this is when all the drama is going to start...His mom is going to find out for sure...and when she finds out and tells his ex then i no for a fact his ex is going to try and hurt his daughter by using this baby as a form of hurting her ..she only thinks about her own feelings and not her daughter...did you ever get a feeling something was going to happen? i kinda have a feeling alot of BS will be going on once his mom finds out and things like that...i guess i just needed to let this out cause i dont have anyone else to talk to about this because they dont have families that are blended...sorry for boring you all!

June 22nd, 2006, 08:54 AM
TGunn8232's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww...I'm sorry you feel that way! I hope his ex doesn't use the baby as a way to hurt his daughter. That would be awful. Try not to stress!
July 5th, 2006, 01:13 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
I know how you feel. I was scared that DS's father would tell try to use DD to hurt him. He tried. He told DS that I had another baby because I couldn't love him anymore. But you know what. DS looked at him and told him he was a liar. Just like that, called him a liar. And now DS and DD are very close!
July 5th, 2006, 09:35 PM
mudholemama
I hope that doesn't happen....

Try not to think about it too much and try to stay positive, girl!
It'll be okay...
July 6th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
So sorry that is going on. I think a lot of has gone through that with our an ex, whether it is your own or SO's. My ex told my DS I had Cody to replace him because I had sent Jonathan to live with his father for a while. NOT TRUE! I only sent him for a while because I had a very stressful pregnancy, Jonathan's behavior was out of control and his father refused to let me put him on meds for ADHD as he had been diagnosed with. As soon as CJ was born I got custody back of Jonathan.

July 16th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so worried about the same thing. My husband has a daughter from a previous marriage and his ex wife is a total nut. I know it kills her knowing I'm pregnant and I know she'll probably fill my DH's daughter with all kinds of crap like that.. but I dont know what to do about it. Ughhh I hate dealing with the exs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search