New to board...

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2011, 05:08 PM
smika's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello everyone! I've been on JM for a few months now, but have only really been on my PR forum. I am married with a 6 mo. old, and my husband has a 14 yr old son with his ex-wife. We all get along ok, but of course we all have our pissed off moments...(like when she moved SS halfway across the country with her new DH, or when she got pregnant right after we told her I was pregnant...GRRR) DH chose not to fight her moving away with SS since it seemed to be what he wants, but it still hurts, especially since she has her baby who is a month younger than DJ, and doesn't seem all to interested in our son. I hope to connect with what seems to be a great group of ladies!

Last edited by smika; June 18th, 2011 at 07:36 PM.
June 19th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome. I'm Amanda and I have a 2 year old daughter with my BF and his 5 year old son from a previous relationship lives with us as well.

Sorry to hear some of the stress you go through with BM, but I think it's pretty safe to say that all of us at one point or another have been through some sort of hell with our SO's exes so you're definitely not alone there. Also, the ladies here all offer a lot of support as well as good advice so feel free to ask questions or just vent frustration.
June 20th, 2011, 07:45 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
HI and welcome to the board. Sorry your SS moved far away, that's hard on everyone. I'm also sorry that it looks like BM tried to one up you guys with the baby situation. I hope things all work out smoothly in the end.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search