hello new to the group

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2012, 02:09 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello my name A, and I'm with a man who has 3 children. Oldest is going to be 13 in August (boy) from one women then a girl who is going to be 13 from previous marriage and another boy who is 10 from the same previous marriage. We have a 5 month old together and I have a 5 year old from a previous relationship. August will be four years together. In this time there gave been many ups and downs. My dp has custody of his. 13 yr old daughter and his 9 yr old son. And of course we have our youngest 5 monther old. (Girl) we get his oldest some and my 5 yr old on weekends. I had never thought that step parenting Could be this hard. I hope I can learn from this board as well as vent.

June 1st, 2012, 02:36 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Hi and welcome to the group. You're surrounded by a great bunch here.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

June 1st, 2012, 03:22 PM
Thanks! btw what does bm mean? Im sure it doesnt mean bowel movement in this case lol

June 1st, 2012, 04:29 PM
BM = Bio Mom
BD = Bio Dad or baby dance
DD = dear daughter
dsd = dear step daughter
ds = dear son
dss = dear step son
dh = dear husband

There is also a sticky with meanings to lots of board short cut talk.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)

June 1st, 2012, 04:54 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Welcome! I'm Rachel, we have my two, Sarah (23) and James (21 next month), his two William (13) and Clayton (11) and then our two, Daniel (6) and Keelan (10 months). All live at home currently and Sarah's daughter Gabby as well, she's almost 18 months.

How are your two step children both 13 and have different moms? I mean, I know things like that happen, just curious.
June 1st, 2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks K.A.T, I know most of them and I did check the post up top just didnt see that one

Rachel, he found out that his ex wife was pregnant, so he married her. Before that, she left him and he had a "one night stand" which I totally dont believe, but what ever. Anyways she called him one day and said hey Im pregnant. So his ex wife and his one nighter were pregnant at the same time dss born on august 5, and dsd born on Oct. 31.. A lot of ppl get confused lol

June 1st, 2012, 06:20 PM
.Katie.

I'm Katie Chloe is from Eric's first marriage and Julie and Kaylee are from my first marriage. Together we have one daughter, Paige who is 7 weeks old!
June 1st, 2012, 06:22 PM
My bro and sis are like that. My brother was born in March and sis in June. Her mom was the upstairs neighbor. WTG dad, he was a stand up guy.

Liz (36) Kev (35)

June 1st, 2012, 06:31 PM
HI katie

June 2nd, 2012, 12:28 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by stucklikeglue
Thanks K.A.T, I know most of them and I did check the post up top just didnt see that one

Rachel, he found out that his ex wife was pregnant, so he married her. Before that, she left him and he had a "one night stand" which I totally dont believe, but what ever. Anyways she called him one day and said hey Im pregnant. So his ex wife and his one nighter were pregnant at the same time dss born on august 5, and dsd born on Oct. 31.. A lot of ppl get confused lol
Well my ex husband has two 20 year old children. My oldest son and then one 3 months younger. He was a real winner, that one.

It happens. I was just being nosey.
June 2nd, 2012, 12:34 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Hi and welcome!

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
June 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
Oh nothing wrong with being nosey. LOL Im just as bad. haha I ask him questions all the time about his "two" ex's I dont care about the women he never had a relationship with just the ones hes had kids with, I have to deal with those ones on a daily basis. smh

June 4th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! Welcome
I'm Samantha DH and I have a 15 month old daughter together and he has two kids Ethan 7 and Kayley 5 from a previous relationship.

June 4th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot of ins & outs in you life. Very complicated.

I'm Kris btw. My dh has 2 dds from his previous marriage 17 & 13. They live in another state with their bm. The 17 year old has opted out of our family. We see the 13 year old 3-4 times per year.

I have a dd 10 from my previous marriage that dh adopted & we have ds 6 together.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
June 6th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Happy Mommy
welcome!!
June 6th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Super Mommy
Hi and Welcome!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search