need to vent...bm is making me mad

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Super Mommy
So I texted BM a few hours ago to see if she can bring DSD home tonight since my ex and his wife will be here and it would be rude for me to leave. Plus, it really shouldn't be MY responsibility to go pick up DSD. She never texted me back. DH has something going on tonight so he can't go. He has tried calling her numerous times and I think she is hitting the button to hang up on us b/c it doesn't even go to voicemail, just hangs up. She doesn't have any type of custody of DSD, so I would think that she would need to answer the phone if we are calling. I hate dealing with this stuff. I never have any problems with my ex in regards to my kids. In fact, they are coming over here to hang out tonight. We all get along really well. However, I will never be able to be friends with someone who caused bodily harm to her own child. I don't know how I am going to be able to put up with this for the next 12 years!
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8
June 24th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
That sounds hugely immature, and you're right, I'm fairly sure she's breaking some kind of custody law by refusing to answer her phone while your dsd is in her care. I'm sorry.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
June 25th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh! How frustrating. I hope she eventually answers & brings her home! I just don't get why these bio moms have to be so difficult.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
June 25th, 2012, 06:32 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
yeah BM pulls this one. It gets really old and I just keep calling and calling. I will hang up and call straight back and every other time leave a message. She might have your number blocked if it doesn't even go to voicemail.

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

June 26th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
That does sound frustrating! ((hugs))
June 27th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Super Mommy
She claimed that her phone was in the car when she did eventually call back. I'm not sure I believe it though since it didn't go to voicemail. DSD is going with her for a month starting next Monday. I hate that b/c when she comes back there is always a huge adjustment period. Last year she took her out of state without permission. We made it quite clear that it couldn't happen again. After you are found to be responsible for breaking over 20 bones in your child's body it is going to be darn near impossible for anyone who knows about it to ever trust you with that child again. I can't believe how much the justice system failed this child! Because the prosecutor was lazy, she got off without any punishment other than losing custody. WTH???
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search