time for me to vent

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2012, 10:52 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bm1 came and got dsd and dss1 today. she was suppose to be here at 10am. 10 am passes and dsd tells me that she will be here at 1 instead. Ok Np there but 1 o'clock comes and goes so I ask the dsc what happened to bm and they said oh shes waiting on gas money. Long story short she gets here around 2:40pm. Comes up to the door and knocks. I'm sitting outside at this point playing on my kindle and I get up to go inside. She sees me and says hello. I smile back. I'm almost positive I said hello back but I just might have thought I did. Well dp gets home around 5:40 and his phone goes off like crazy. Its bm1 complaining about ne not saying hi back and that it very rude of me. And that I need to respect her and blah blah blah. He doesn't text her back. As this oz going on I told him I did smile at her but I have no desire to show her respect.
I'm not sure if I told you the whole story back when but bm1 pretty much posted nasty stuff on facebook and said it was about her two ex husband's. I know it probably wouldn't have bothered me much but the fact that she is friends with their 12yr old daughter on there, I find it very disrespectful. She started texting me later that night and it got heated and she called me a few choice words.
Anyways I don't see why I should respect someone when I am helping to raise someone else's child and am disrespected o. More than one occasion. I almost want to text her and say hey if you want respect and for me to acknowledge you then grow up!
after that happened the facebook thing, I got a letter from dsd saying how much she loves me and shes glad I'm her steomom. It was nice except me and dp are sure bm put her up to it. That and the fact that it was two weeks after that incident on fb and " I mad dsd uncomfortable saying how I don't think it appropriate for her mom posting rude things about her dad on there."
Ok vent over

July 21st, 2012, 06:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
People make FB so complicated. There's a news clipping that I posted a while ago that pretty much sums up parents talking about each other...it's junk.
July 21st, 2012, 07:45 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
((hugs)) I feel like I have to respect W&C's mom, only so far as she shows respect to me, but I always fake it in front of them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search