What's new in your home?

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree23Likes
  • 1 Post By Wisey
  • 4 Post By Rachel
  • 1 Post By w292737
  • 4 Post By loveneverfails
  • 2 Post By pmdc5286
  • 1 Post By stresswife
  • 4 Post By Gaby&Emmy'sMama
  • 1 Post By Wisey
  • 1 Post By Wisey
  • 1 Post By My2miracles
  • 1 Post By Gaby&Emmy'sMama
  • 2 Post By Hollydawn

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 10:47 AM
.Katie.
Anything to share about how your summer is going?
July 30th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Super Mommy
I am now a business owner! P got his own business up and running! I am very excited for what the future will hold for us!
Keakie likes this.
July 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM
.Katie.
Dude that's awesome!!! What kind of business?? We have discussed going that route. I would love to open a little tourist shop in our town
July 30th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
That's great!

Not a lot going on here. Neely's band opened for Fuel and Filter recently. That was awesome. School starts in 4 weeks from today on Daniel's birthday. Keelan turned 1 yesterday and I cried. Daniel turns 7 next month. W&C are addicted to the computer and we're gonna seriously have to limit that when school starts again.

Uh, I found out that there was a huge fight recently that my son's friends were involved in. A lot of them got charged with assault and thankfully, he stayed home that night and wasn't involved! And he cut my grass this morning without me hounding him for a week. This is progress, people!
July 30th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Happy Mommy
nothing really.

S has his trailer up for sale so he can move in. and we have started talking more about what we want in a new place together. (which is making me freak out slightly)

Girls start school in a month and we only need to get enw backpacks and tennis shoes for PE, I'm usually never this prepared
Keakie likes this.
July 30th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Last edited by loveneverfails; August 21st, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
July 30th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveneverfails View Post
IVF is officially over Well except for the waiting to see if it worked. We had our transfer this morning and will find out next week.
for you!
July 30th, 2012, 03:57 PM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
School starts next week here. Robert starts Monday, Dani and Sean start Wed. Robert goes to a school where they are trained to handle his psych issues as well as his educational needs so he starts back sooner.

Robert is officially registered for school here and paperwork is being completed to do a change of custody and child support modification. We should be filing those on Friday. We cannot pay child support to his mom and run our household too.

Oh yeah and most important, 75 days until vacation!
My2miracles and Keakie like this.

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

July 30th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
nothing new really with Ethan and Kayley gone, DH goes back to work tomorrow, his weeks home seem to fly by and seem to drag when he is at work.
I've already started planning Christmas and Audrey's 2nd birthday since we will have to buy a little at a time.
Keakie likes this.

July 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
Well nothing new on the job front. DH filled out unemployment today and I have filled out a bunch of different applications. Including a few state and federal jobs. (one tourism guide and the 2 federal are for clerical work at the VA it was the benefits that drew me in we can live on the unemployment if I get a minimum wage job.) School starts on the 16th and I can't wait these boys are driving me NUTS!

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

July 30th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
it's winter here & right now is raining and freezing cold.....

What's new? Lauriel and I have decided that when we're married and things have settled down a bit, we're going to TTC obviously it won't be quite as easy as the last time either of us got pregnant, but it'll sure be a fun journey to share!

July 30th, 2012, 06:31 PM
That's exciting Emma! Who's gonna carry?
July 31st, 2012, 07:08 AM
Super Mommy
We opened our own alarm install company and we also do low voltage electric work.
Rachel likes this.
July 31st, 2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisey View Post
We opened our own alarm install company and we also do low voltage electric work.
Neely does low voltage work too. Mostly audio installations, but sometimes he ends up working with the security side of his company from time to time.
July 31st, 2012, 08:25 AM
Super Mommy
Thats too funny that we are both in Maryland and the guys do the same jobs!
Rachel likes this.
July 31st, 2012, 10:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Busy but nothing to exciting here. I started a new job July 2nd. I've an employee now so benefits & paid holidays & vacations

Dsd is with us now. Unfortunatly poor dear has a severe ear infection. I feel so bad for her. Not a way to spend your summer vacation.

The summer nanny has been a big success! All 3 kids love her!
Rachel likes this.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
July 31st, 2012, 03:30 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Rachel, I had a tubal ligation after I had Emersyn (and lost a tube due to an ectopic in 2007), so Lauriel is going to be carrying our bubba... she handles pregnancy a lot better than me, and is a pro breastfeeder.. so I think it's for the best!!
Rachel likes this.

August 1st, 2012, 05:10 AM
A lot new here! We are officially in our new home. DSS LOVES! it here. He has a pool and a swing set. The house is coming along great! I am supposed to be painting since i am on "vacation " from work. I just happened to take a few days off. BF and I have a better relationship than ever right now too, now that the stress of moving and house hunting are gone. since we only have DSS wed-saturday we are making time for each other sunday- tuesday ( yesterday we went rock climbing!!) Life is so good right now and BM still wants to sign paperwork to give BF primary physical custody, she has been really mellow and drama free lately too!!!
Rachel and My2miracles like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search