We really tried to be nice. And she is ungreatful.

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2012, 07:35 AM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
BM frustrates me to no end. We have been going by the court order lately because we have been wary of her actions and that has been fine with the boys too. Until this past weekend BM's Dad does Elvis impersionations and will preform around the county and stuff like that well they wanted to see him play this past Saturday evening so we let BM's mom pick them up even though it was our weekend, and we picked them back up on Sunday morning but then gave them back to BM on Sunday evening because she wanted to buy their school supplies. Well I guess while they were over there K asked if they could come home on Saturday this coming weekend since they spent a day over there this past weekend(K really wants to come down to where I work because they can use the pool and hot tub for free as long as they don't bother me in the office) and she flat out told him no thats never gonna happen because your dad wants to follow the court order.

Come on lady. We were nice enough to let the boys come over because they wanted to. And now because they want to come home to our house early you are all for following the court order? I told DH that if we really wanted to go that far our current order says nothing at all about holiday's It just says first third and fifth weekends. And K says that he might not even go at all because he just saw her and one night is enough for him. I don't think she realizes that by being the way that she is that she is just making her kids see her for what she really is. I just don't understand that woman sometimes.

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

August 14th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Sounds like Neely's ex. What a PITA.
August 14th, 2012, 04:06 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
Ha well thats ok we got a surprise visit from CPS today. Obviously "someone" called in and said that DH took a baseball bat to my car and chased me around the house trying to shoot me with a gun while all the kids were here watching. And that our oldest took them to drug houses with the neighbor looking for drugs. I get so fing tired of that woman. She always has to cause trouble in our lives, And she is in for a wakeup call. She isn't getting a second more than what the court order states, And it says nothing but first third and fifth. She wants to be a B then I guess I can be too, Because she isn't just messing with the boys anymore she is messing with my daughter. And thats when the Mama grizzly comes out.

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

August 14th, 2012, 04:32 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
What a dumb witch! I mean if one parent can bend so can the other. I hate this concept of you bend for me but I won't bend for you crap.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

August 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Oh wow just read the update. That's messed up. Sorry that happened. I don't blame you I would become a grizzly too once you mess with my bio kids.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

August 14th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The sad thing is that she really thinks that is not gonna come back to bite her in the ***. Like I'm sure she worked it out that she'll get the kids while you're investigated.
August 15th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
:O Oh, wow. That's insane. I am so sorry!

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
August 15th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like our bm. When it's convient for her - but there's no giving us anything. So annoying!

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
August 15th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Happy Mommy
August 15th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesaDreamer View Post
Ha well thats ok we got a surprise visit from CPS today. Obviously "someone" called in and said that DH took a baseball bat to my car and chased me around the house trying to shoot me with a gun while all the kids were here watching. And that our oldest took them to drug houses with the neighbor looking for drugs. I get so fing tired of that woman. She always has to cause trouble in our lives, And she is in for a wakeup call. She isn't getting a second more than what the court order states, And it says nothing but first third and fifth. She wants to be a B then I guess I can be too, Because she isn't just messing with the boys anymore she is messing with my daughter. And thats when the Mama grizzly comes out.
Wow. Are we sure we're not dealing with the same woman? We've had CPS here several times because of her. Every.single.time. abuse or neglect has been ruled out or unfounded, yet she continues.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search