Monday Moans and Groans

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2012, 12:44 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
It's that time again. Let er rip ladies.

DH had to go to landlord tenant court for us today. I'm not happy with the outcome and I feel that the stupid illegal subtenant will end up costing us more money by having to pay the marshal to evict him. Because of him, I can't have the place rented by new tenants for the 1st like we hoped. Now we'll be lucky to have it rented for Oct. 1. If I continue to lose money because of this man, I'm taking his arse to small claims court.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

August 27th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That sucks!!!!

Nothing to bad here. Just annoyed at dd's school. They encourage all the kids to join band/orchestra but then have the weekly practice on a Tuesday at 3:15 at another school AND they don't provide transportation for the kids. How are working parents supposed to get their kids there??????

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
August 27th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Happy Mommy
stuck in limbo (sort of) on the new house. bank says closing no later then the 14th, but she'll ask underwriting to be done before and we'll close before. well we need to know an exact date so we can play time off work to close. arg
August 27th, 2012, 04:03 PM
pmdc5286's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
I am just done. Story in other forum.

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together

August 27th, 2012, 06:19 PM
I dont have a lot to gripe about.
BF laid out the rules for TTC time frame and I understand it but it ticks me off.

DSS hasn't been eating regularly( or pooping) his mom is panicking about it. We keep trying to remind her that if he is hungry he will eat. At our house he goes to the cabinet and grabs what he wants....usually peanut butter. So he eats peanut butter and what ever fruit we can get him to eat..at least its food right?

Work is a joke. I have applied to so many other companies lately I am hoping my dads good word is enough to get me an interview where he works. I figure I need a min of $1.25 more an hour to not be living paycheck to paycheck on just my personal bills and groceries( bf pays all the house bills thank goodness) BUT no companies has called me back. Its really disappointing. I am glad to have a job though.

The dog we were driving to nc to meet this weekend has severe separation anxiety and has to have some one or some dog around at all times....so she is a no go. I am glad to be spared the 2 day trip with a 22 month old.

We took down our pool and the rain keeps filling it back up. its rained off and on for like 2 weeks now...I miss the sunshine...

On the bright side BM has recognized that I am reaching out to her to have a friendly relationship. This weekend when she came to get C she complimented me, I almost pooped my self in surprise!

Man I needed that rant more than I though....
August 27th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Not too bad here. Today was he first day of school and I am so glad to have my quiet house again.

My Daniel turned 7 today
August 27th, 2012, 10:34 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hurricane Issac canceled public schools today. I was really hoping to take my big boy to school. Since it was cancelled the house was full but it wasn't to bad. I did start my night school today which was nice but it's going to be a lot of work and I cant for the life of me remember the haircut I gave my maniquin Lola tonight. Ugh. C'mon brain work!!

August 28th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Some of you ladies are having AWFUL weeks so far. I'm sorry!

I don't know that I have any real moans or groans this week. Give it time, I guess!

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search