Worst lie?

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2012, 08:07 PM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the worst lie that your ex or your SO's ex has told in relation to the kids or visitation?

Lets see....I don't think I can narrow it down to 1....so maybe the top 5?

5-she couldn't take the kids because she was working so much (but then she couldn't pay child support because she was broke?)

4-she didn't call them for almost a year because she didn't have access to a phone

3-she told her parents she took the kids for a week and made up things they did (when the grandparents talked to the kids and were asking them about it they were totally confused)

2-she didn't have custody of the kids (and didn't even see them) but was lying to welfare and saying they lived with her so she could collect benefits on them!

and #1 was lying that her boyfriend joined the military and that they HAD to move....but really they moved to another state to live with his family and then a few months later moved to another state to live with her family. Neither of those places were anywhere near military bases.

August 28th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
M's mother lied about being able to get in touch with my husband. Straight up told CPS that she got child support but that she hadn't been able to get in touch with him in over a year and could they please send M to one of her parents instead of foster care since he didn't have a dad to speak of.

My husband has had the same cell phone number since before M was born. She was hoping to retain custody. She gambled and lost. Big time.
August 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That she is a good mom.

^I may get flamed for that. I apologize. I'm in a mood right now, lol.

The worst lie was that she wasnt drinking when she relapsed days later while she HAD O and then admitted she was drunk the entire time.
August 28th, 2012, 09:51 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Lying to the cops about him threatening her and dsd thereby obtaining a restraining order and not allowing him to see his kid until after court was settled over 2 months later.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

August 29th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Oh, where to begin? That I married dh so that I could immigrate. To dh's family that he left her for me and she was heartbroken over the whole thing, and to her friends that she left dh because he was "abusive", both allowing her to keep her 'cred' with those circles (well, for a short time with dh's family - they feel differently now that the holes in her story have been filled in and she's shown her true colors with them) and allowing her to accept zero responsibility for the failure of the relationship.

That we simply don't care about my oldest dss despite the fact that everything we've done/continue to do is in the interest of getting him help he obviously needs. That we're just trying to 'punish' him.

That we don't want the kids around because they "make new relationships different" despite the fact that they were with us more than with her this summer and we would gladly take over primary custody.

That our church is also abusive because they accepted dh and I even though dh is divorced (she tried to claim that we went there before their divorce was final, too - in reality, it was finalized in August and the first time we EVER set foot in that church (or any church) together was in December - ironically enough, at that time, she was dating a married man who eventually went back to his wife ).

Bm here doesn't blatantly make things up most of the time (she's done it, but it isn't her typical MO) - she usually sandwiches a big lie between two small truths, or she lies by omitting or twisting crucial details.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my fabulous siggie!
August 29th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Where do I begin.

That she was going to a seizure study in Michigan and wouldn't be able to call the kids and the reality is that she went to Gettysburg for Bike Week and got sloshed.

That Neely told her he was going to beat Will, lied to the Court and got a 1 week protective order and custody of the kids, which turned into 3 weeks because of a court postponement. (Ironically, this was not the first time that she's pulled the protective order card with Neely and other ex husbands.)

That the kids would be better off if she were to have custody.

That she doesn't drink. (Facebook pictures showed otherwise).

I could go on and on, but this is the gist of it.
August 29th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Happy Mommy
worst lie he's told? that I'm a bad mom, that I'm the reason he doesn't see the kids and so on and so forth
August 29th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by w292737 View Post
that I'm the reason he doesn't see the kids and so on and so forth
because that's so mature! Gah!
August 29th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
worst lie he's told? that I'm a bad mom, that I'm the reason he doesn't see the kids and so on and so forth
Hate when people use that excuse for not seeing their kids!

August 29th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
She hasn't lied to dh that I know of but she's told a lot of lies to his kids.

- He had an affair with me & that's why their marriage ended (ummm no she had multiple affairs & he got sick of it. He met me right after they split.)

- Dh wasn't paying cs but was supporting my dd & me instead. In truth dh was paying her 70% of his income. I've always worked - make almost twice as much as dh and have always support myself & my 2 children.

- not a lie persay but a big ommission - Not telling dsd that her dad wanted to pick her up while bm was in the hospital recovering from a stroke. And restricting phone access so dh couldn't call dsd & tell her himself.

I'm sure there's more but that's enough to get my blood flowing

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah

Last edited by My2miracles; August 30th, 2012 at 09:57 AM.
August 29th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I could write a freakin book..
She told everyone I broke up their family, when in reality he kicked out in Feb because she was staying out all night and partying, we met in June..
she told everyone they were married.. not true they were never even engaged.
she had him thrown in jail saying he hit her, not true he was the one with bruises and a busted lip but since her mom was the dispatcher he got arrested.
after that incident^^ she called to tell me he was in jail and told me he was abusive and violent and they had slept together and that he called DSD a *****, and that he kicked her in the stomach to kill DSD when she was pregnant with her..
then when she refused to get the kids when DH had to go back to work and he had to leave them with me she told the cops and Dh's family she had custody-- not true they've never been to court so whoever has possession of the children has physical custody,
when DH's grandmother refused to tell her where I was (at home) with the kids(because she was threatening me and I was 12 weeks pregnant) she told her she had filed kidnapping charges on me-- not true the detectives told her she couldn't do that .
she told people I wanted the kids out of the way so it could just be DH & I...
she told DH the kids hate me and think I'm mean-- not true, they kids love being with us and we have a lot of fun.
and the one that makes me the most angry, she told the kids Audrey wasn't really their sister, because she was "only half"

August 29th, 2012, 06:28 PM
That BF beat her and pushed her down the stairs....this man might have pushed her off him but never ever ever would he hit her. She regularly brings it up in conversation. Oh "current bf pulled a you" meaning he hit her..it just irritates me to death
August 30th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Happy Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
because that's so mature! Gah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2more View Post
Hate when people use that excuse for not seeing their kids!
for almost a full 9 years he's used that one. it's always turned to be my fault he can't/won't/doesn't come. but yet there's no texts, phone calls, birthday cards or anything else either. but again my fault
August 30th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
for almost a full 9 years he's used that one. it's always turned to be my fault he can't/won't/doesn't come. but yet there's no texts, phone calls, birthday cards or anything else either. but again my fault

I got that 1 from my ex. I took his dd away from him. But he didn't do anything to prove that he was going to be her father. He eventually gave up his parental rights because HE didn't want to pay child support. But it's all my fault

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
August 30th, 2012, 05:05 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
Hmmm Let me see what the good ones are.

The ones to the welfare:
1. That I molested K. (he had diarreah and his butt was red and sore rash cream cleared it up like I told her to use.

2. That DH beat my car with a baseball bat and chased me around the house with a loaded gun trying to kill me while the kids where here watching. (yeah no idea where she got that one Lmao)

To the boys:
1. That I am the reason that DH and BM aren't together.

2. That the boys can't love me and love BM they could only love one of us.

3. That if I married their Daddy that they wouldn't have a Daddy anymore that they would only have a Mommy and that Porkchop(her BF) would have to be their Dad. (when they were barely 3 and 4)

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

October 30th, 2012, 10:11 AM
My ex had always told me if I left him I would never be able to make it on my own, that no one would want someone with 2 kids. When I did get the courage to leave him he told me I was a bad mom and would never amount to anything, he said he would get custody and I wouldn't even get to see the kids. am making it on my own WITH custody of my children and I did find a GREAT man who wanted someone with 2 kids!

Just last week he made an agreement with me and our lawyers to give me $300 to help fix the car I got in the divorce but texted me after saying I wasn't getting a dime. His lawyer dropped him for lying.

Fiance's ex's most recent was she doesn't get to see her child although he ha told her anytime she wants to see her is fine with him, she is the one who cancels all the time and goes weeks at a time without seeing her
October 30th, 2012, 10:28 AM
My ex always told me I would never be able to make it on my own without him too! I left him, went to college, and bought a house by myself! Later on I met a wonderful man, got married, bought a house together, and had more children. Now I am a SAHM and very happy My ex lost his house, lost his car and license, was living with friends and family off and on for years, is working off and on, has had a string of bad relationships, and honestly has his life less together than when we were together 15 years ago and young.

October 30th, 2012, 10:55 AM
.Katie.
We have to write a book!!!

Or we could have a TV show and call it Demented Ex-Wives

Last edited by .Katie.; October 30th, 2012 at 11:00 AM.
October 30th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2more View Post
My ex always told me I would never be able to make it on my own without him too! I left him, went to college, and bought a house by myself! Later on I met a wonderful man, got married, bought a house together, and had more children. Now I am a SAHM and very happy .
Way to go!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search