September Roll Call

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2012, 11:57 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Who's around this month? How are the kids adjusting being back in school? My kids go back on Thursday and I can't wait.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 4th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I'm around.

My dsc went back a few weeks ago. They're liking school for the most part - 11 yo dsd has one teacher she doesn't like but I think she's happy to be back. 6 yo dsd loves her teacher but says she "never learns anything" Really, she should have skipped ahead to first grade. 9 yo dss is kind of indifferent but he's never been as interested in school as his sisters. 13 yo dss has been in special education classes for a couple of years now and says he's doing all right with it so far this year. Apparently the plan is for him to be transitioned into regular classes by December - he'll start out doing some classes special ed/some classes regular classes and supposedly it's going to be really gradual. We're really apprehensive about this decision, but can't really do anything besides be supportive of his mental well being and hope for the best. 3 yo dss is most unhappy that he can't go to school too.

*Excitedly expecting baby girl number two!*

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
September 4th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Happy Mommy
I'm here. kids are happy to be back in school!
September 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
I'm here!

Today was Reme's first Day of School. L said he was so anxious over it he didn't go to sleep until AFTER midnight. Yikes! But he was all smiles when we picked him up today.

This month is all off kilter for us as we try and sneak in as much visitation as possible while getting to a totally different weekend plan. Currently we have Reme the weekends L doesn't work, which sucks for her! But to switch, means someone goes too long with out their share.
TTC #1 together since December 2011
ttc naturally until end of year

May 6th- bfp @ 10dpo ended in a Chemical Pregnancy May 15th @5w1d

Me: Hashi's, PCOS,Multiple miscarriages
Him: MFI low count, low morphology, low motility Vitamins started August 2nd.

September 4th, 2012, 06:32 PM
I am here! dss isnt old enough for school, but I have started planning his second bday party and I think I am more excited than anyone Oh and we get a 12 week old full blooded german shepherd puppy friday. dss has a little brother now, hes just got 4 legs and fur!!!!
September 4th, 2012, 07:00 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
We are here. B & K are doing ok in school. K has been getting in trouble almost daily. (but we were kinda waiting for it it happens when BM is around) I've been working 40+ hours a week and I love it. Angelica was recently diagnosed with Autism so we are actually working on getting her started on what she needs to be in to get some help.

DSD:S 12
DSS:T 7
DD: A 6 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

Getting Married 6/11/16!!!

September 5th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I'm here! Back to school has gone well so far. Clayton moved up to middle school and Will hasn't had any trouble yet. *fingers crossed*
September 5th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Super Mommy
I am here! S loves school so far! We haven't heard from K. So I have no idea how it is going for her!
September 5th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm here! This is the 3rd week of school for my kids. They were happy to go back. We're all getting adjusting to making lunches & get out the door in the morning --- and of course homework. Activities are starting too. Noah starts basketball class next week. Lucy started dance & gymnastics already. Orchestra starts for her next week. Does anyone have earplugs???? She's starting the violin

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
September 5th, 2012, 07:28 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Glad the kids are adjusting well.

Kris, you poor dear I remember when dsd was taking up the flute. OMG It sounded like a whale was about to die.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 6th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.A.T View Post
Glad the kids are adjusting well.

Kris, you poor dear I remember when dsd was taking up the flute. OMG It sounded like a whale was about to die.
Yup that's what I'm afraid of. We have a very small house with thin walls

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
September 7th, 2012, 08:04 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here my dsk are happy my son not so much. He just started kindergarten.

Tags
september 12 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search