Log In Sign Up

I mean really?


Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By stucklikeglue
  • 2 Post By Rachel
  • 1 Post By Stepmom2Be
  • 1 Post By Keakie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
September 24th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,142
Ugh.

So yesterday we pick up O. She invites us in so he can show us "All the cool presents he got at his party yesterday." Which consisted of 2 light up toy guns. Fantastic. So while we are inside, she closes the door.
"I just want to talk to you guys about the constant sun burns he's coming to me with."

She then proceeded to drill us about what spf sunscreen we use, if I bought it last year, how many times I put it on, and how long I wait before he goes back in the water. because "A sunburn is described as any redness that lasts more than 24 hours." We basically end up telling her he was outside all day Saturday and Sunday and we applied it every 2 hours and kids get burnt and it's unavoidable. Had we not put any on, his skin would have fallen off with how much he was outside. Not to mention in the winter when we coat his lips with chapstick and then when we get him back he's licked his lips so bad and she's done nothing that he has scabs. Anywho. Just let that roll off our shoulders.

Fast forward to today. Now we have an agreement that phone calls can be Wednesday and Friday. And done through Eric. But since I have been communicating back and forth with her regarding soccer, she seems to think we are besties. And Eric is out of town. So she texts me. At 8:00. "Hey can I talk to O for a sec? I just have a quick question for him." So I think, okay maybe it's important. So he calls her. And I stand nearby, because technically we have agreed upon Wed and Fri and I want to see whats so important.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii Owen! It's so good to hear your voice! I was wondering, do you mind if I use your lunchbox tomorrow? I have a very long day."



Okay. I know it's not a big deal that he talk to her. But we were hanging out at my moms house and I pulled him away from my family who he was enjoying spending time with so he could call her. So she could ask her 8 year old for permission to use his lunchbox.

Yeah.

PS- This is his "sunburn" from last week.

This is right before we left the water park. See his barely pink cheeks? That's how he looked that evening. Dear God, alert CPS.
__________________
Jennifer - Married to Eric 3.10.13 - Full Time Stepmom to Owen - TTC our first together- 1 year and counting
Reply With Quote
  #2  
September 24th, 2012, 09:06 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 13,499
First, I have the same swim suit but the tank version. lol Second, really? that's a burn? Over reaction much?! Third, glad you guys came up with an agreement on the phone calls. Sorry that she's already abusing that while Eric is gone. Hopefully i won't happen again.
__________________

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11



Reply With Quote
  #3  
September 24th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.A.T View Post
First, I have the same swim suit but the tank version. lol Second, really? that's a burn? Over reaction much?! Third, glad you guys came up with an agreement on the phone calls. Sorry that she's already abusing that while Eric is gone. Hopefully i won't happen again.
I LOVE that bathing suit! I got it from Anchor Blue like 3 years ago before they went out of business!

His shoulders got a little pink but I doused him with cocoa butter lotion that night, and had she kept up with it, he probably wouldn't have peeled like she claimed he did.

And yeah, even though it was a 60 second phone call, it was like, seriously? This was what was so important? I get missing your kid. I mean I guess I don't since I don't have a biokid. But I can understand that. And had she been completely honest, and said, "Hey I know it's only Monday but I'm missing O a lot, is there any way I can chat with him for a few minutes?" I would have been TOTALLY fine. But so make up some bogus reason is just immature.
__________________
Jennifer - Married to Eric 3.10.13 - Full Time Stepmom to Owen - TTC our first together- 1 year and counting
Reply With Quote
  #4  
September 24th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,684
1. It sounds like she got him toys just to have a reason to pull you in the house. I'd be leery of letting her lecture you in front of Owen, it undermines your authority. I'd just move to any discussions regarding his care being in writing.

2. If you give her an inch, she'll take a mile and then complain about the fact you didn't carry her for said mile. Wouldn't break the agreement barring medical emergency.
__________________
J Married to D 08.21.2009
Bonus Mama to R (14) and M (7)
Warm up your home with a fabulous warmer and some of our scentsational scents! PM me for details!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
September 24th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Rose View Post
1. It sounds like she got him toys just to have a reason to pull you in the house. I'd be leery of letting her lecture you in front of Owen, it undermines your authority. I'd just move to any discussions regarding his care being in writing.

2. If you give her an inch, she'll take a mile and then complain about the fact you didn't carry her for said mile. Wouldn't break the agreement barring medical emergency.
Whats funny though is that for the last 2 years of our relationship, Eric and I have been struggling. Between me not working to take care of O, and us paying CS AND having him full time, we blew through our savings and were barely keeping our heads above water.

Eric and I both have pretty good well paying jobs, (especially since both our cars are paid off, extra money for us!) aand we went all out for his birthday. His party alone cost between $150-$200 and his bike was $129. For her to invite us in to show us a light up gun she got at walmart for $17 isn't really going to impress our socks off. Especially when she didn't even make a big deal about his bday to begin with.

*Please know I am aware it's not the gift that matters. But she made it seem like it was all about the presents, when last week she walked right past his obviously brand new bike when she picked him up and didnt comment on it at all.*

And yeah, Once Eric calls me back I intend to speak with him. she has definitely assumed the role in her head as sole caregiver. She's not used to having Eric have JUST as much say as her.

Also- I am the one who just dropped $85 to get O registered and geared up for soccer and we haven't seen a dime from her yet for her half. Oh well. I'll pay the $85 all by myself if it makes Owen happy. I know he is dying to play soccer and I'm not going to let her get in the way of that.
__________________
Jennifer - Married to Eric 3.10.13 - Full Time Stepmom to Owen - TTC our first together- 1 year and counting
Reply With Quote
  #6  
September 25th, 2012, 06:41 AM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: sunny state
Posts: 2,424
Sounds like she wanted to see if she could get away with it. She will act like you're buddies but then flip which I'm sure you're aware of. I hate when parent drills the other on something. Obviously he would have been more red if you didn't apply anything! Some women have a screw loose or acouple for that matter.
Ember Rose likes this.
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #7  
September 25th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 8,998
I guess knowing 2 people one in his early 30's & one just 26 who have been diagnosed with stage 4 melenoma, I don't think she's over reacting. BTW the 30 guy died & the 26 year old is fighting for her life. Her chances aren't good. Neither of them had any symptoms until it was 2 late. Studies have shown that the amount of sunburns you get as a child increase your chances for cancer as an adult.

And well you all know my position on her calling him. Her right to talk to her biological son trumps your family's time with him any day. No matter what her reason.
__________________
Kris

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
Reply With Quote
  #8  
September 25th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,142
Living in Arizona, i am well aware of the risks. Erics mother had skin cancer last year that thankfully was removed in time. My issue is that we put plenty of sunscreen on him. He did get a little bit pink. We applied sunscreen multiple times too. Had we not, he would have been bright red. There's a difference between getting a little pink and burnt.

And she agreed to only call twice a week. She made up some lame excuse to call him just to break the agreement. That's what my issue is. Had she just said she missed him i would have understood.
__________________
Jennifer - Married to Eric 3.10.13 - Full Time Stepmom to Owen - TTC our first together- 1 year and counting
Reply With Quote
  #9  
September 25th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 8,998
But she didn't know how much sunscreen you'd applied until she asked & she told. As his mother, she has a right to be concerned. I think you are annoyed because she's being O's mother. I'm sure it's very hard to share.

BTW the woman who is dying of melanoma lives in New Foundland so where you live doesn't matter.
__________________
Kris

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
Reply With Quote
  #10  
September 25th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepmom2Be View Post
Whats funny though is that for the last 2 years of our relationship, Eric and I have been struggling. Between me not working to take care of O, and us paying CS AND having him full time, we blew through our savings and were barely keeping our heads above water.

Eric and I both have pretty good well paying jobs, (especially since both our cars are paid off, extra money for us!) aand we went all out for his birthday. His party alone cost between $150-$200 and his bike was $129. For her to invite us in to show us a light up gun she got at walmart for $17 isn't really going to impress our socks off. Especially when she didn't even make a big deal about his bday to begin with.

*Please know I am aware it's not the gift that matters. But she made it seem like it was all about the presents, when last week she walked right past his obviously brand new bike when she picked him up and didnt comment on it at all.*

And yeah, Once Eric calls me back I intend to speak with him. she has definitely assumed the role in her head as sole caregiver. She's not used to having Eric have JUST as much say as her.

Also- I am the one who just dropped $85 to get O registered and geared up for soccer and we haven't seen a dime from her yet for her half. Oh well. I'll pay the $85 all by myself if it makes Owen happy. I know he is dying to play soccer and I'm not going to let her get in the way of that.
Yeah she totally wanted to grill you guys. I'm not saying having a discussion isn't appropriate. What's not appropriate it is HOW she's doing it. Ask a question all you want to but the minute you lecture me like I'm your kid you cross a line ESPECIALLY when you do it around the actual child in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2miracles View Post
I guess knowing 2 people one in his early 30's & one just 26 who have been diagnosed with stage 4 melenoma, I don't think she's over reacting. BTW the 30 guy died & the 26 year old is fighting for her life. Her chances aren't good. Neither of them had any symptoms until it was 2 late. Studies have shown that the amount of sunburns you get as a child increase your chances for cancer as an adult.

And well you all know my position on her calling him. Her right to talk to her biological son trumps your family's time with him any day. No matter what her reason.
But her right to talk to her son doesn't trump his father's right to have time with him and bond which is what her calls have got to.
__________________
J Married to D 08.21.2009
Bonus Mama to R (14) and M (7)
Warm up your home with a fabulous warmer and some of our scentsational scents! PM me for details!!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
September 25th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Taneytown, MD
Posts: 114,701
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I tend to agree that it was OK for her to at least mention that she noticed sunburn, but for her to insinuate that you were neglecting to apply it is out of line. She could have said "Hey, I noticed O had some pink/red skin after he spent some time with you guys outdoors. I just want to make sure we're both diligent about applying sunscreen. I use SPF 50, are you doing the same?" It could have been handled diplomatically.

As for the phone calls. If you let her call when she has something "real quick" to talk to him about, she's going to want that all the time. Nip it now.
plan4fate and Ember Rose like this.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
September 25th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,142
Exactly. I don't blame her for mentioning the "sunburn." However, it was a slight pinkness on his cheeks. Not a BURN. Being that we live in AZ, my point was that has we not applied ANY, he would have has multiple BURNS. So it was clear that we did apply it. I stupidly used the lotion instead of the strap, and it does seem that the spray works better. But after 2 full days being in the sun, I dont think a little pinkness was something to lecture us about in FRONT of owen and undermine US as parents. Its the way she brings stuff up. She says it as if we have to follow her rules. Shes not used to joint custody. In the past, if he even had a papercut, she would withhold O from him the next week to "teach him a lesson." She is having a hard time adjusting. It must be hard to not have him for a whole week. She used to do all the day to day Mon-Fri mom stuff. She needs to realize we are JUST as capable of raising him during our time. If she spent 2 full days outside with him and he came to us a little pink, we'd probably be understanding.

As for the phone calls, an agreement is set, that agreement needs to be kept. She ruined her only chance too, had she just said she missed him I would have been fine with it. But now, any little questions she has, she can call Eric and he can decide if its worth interrupting our time.
pickle0313 likes this.
__________________
Jennifer - Married to Eric 3.10.13 - Full Time Stepmom to Owen - TTC our first together- 1 year and counting
Reply With Quote
  #13  
September 26th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Baby Boy Coming in March!
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Phoenix-Metro area
Posts: 1,842
This is the woman who thought he had lice when several other people said he didn't, correct??? I mean really at this point she's just grasping at straws and making herself look stupid in the process.

As for the phone calls & texts I would communicate with her only very limited as you have to and if she asks to talk to him outside of the agreed upon times/days I would simply say "I'm sorry but we are in the middle of something. Can he call you later on?" or something to that effect. If you guys start giving in now, she'll go right back to where she was, expecting to call and talk to him whenever she pleases and not caring about what you guys may have going on.


I really hope she can grow as a person and get over the feelings she has about you being a parental figure to O so you can all just live peacefully.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #14  
September 26th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle0313 View Post
This is the woman who thought he had lice when several other people said he didn't, correct??? I mean really at this point she's just grasping at straws and making herself look stupid in the process.

As for the phone calls & texts I would communicate with her only very limited as you have to and if she asks to talk to him outside of the agreed upon times/days I would simply say "I'm sorry but we are in the middle of something. Can he call you later on?" or something to that effect. If you guys start giving in now, she'll go right back to where she was, expecting to call and talk to him whenever she pleases and not caring about what you guys may have going on.


I really hope she can grow as a person and get over the feelings she has about you being a parental figure to O so you can all just live peacefully.
I plan to be the bigger person and make a big effort soon. He has soccer practice twice a week and a game every Saturday. All of us are welcome at any and all practices and games even on the other parental week. I plan to be friendly and on her week just a visitor, but i want her to see my bond with her son is not one to replace hers. He and i have a very unique bond. Im like his friend that cooks for him and does his laundry and who he listens to. She's hiatus mother. She needs to realize i would never want to replace her. Maybe when her insecutities are gone things will be ok. But then maybe they never will go away.
__________________
Jennifer - Married to Eric 3.10.13 - Full Time Stepmom to Owen - TTC our first together- 1 year and counting
Reply With Quote
  #15  
September 26th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 966
As a mom who's daughter goes to her fathers every other week I know how hard it can be to go without seeing your child. Maybe you can say to her we will have him call you every night before bed. That way she knows a call us coming and won't call at a time where you are busy. You can also ignore her calls at other times.

As for the sunburn that could of been handled differently.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
September 26th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,142
Yeah. Like i said it was not a burn. This will hopefully all go away when she can come to his soccer practices twice a week during our week.
__________________
Jennifer - Married to Eric 3.10.13 - Full Time Stepmom to Owen - TTC our first together- 1 year and counting
Reply With Quote
  #17  
September 26th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Near the land of cream cheese
Posts: 5,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
As for the phone calls. If you let her call when she has something "real quick" to talk to him about, she's going to want that all the time. Nip it now.
Definitely this. We saw the exact same thing, except that it was in response to dh asking bm to stop contacting HIM on the phone (not the kids). He asked that she please keep it to email, and she agreed. She said that was fine... and then called to talk about something that was on sale at Target less than a week after that. Dh let it go to voicemail and emailed her later to say, "I asked that you please not call me unless it's an emergency. Please email me if you have something you would like to communicate." She threw a fit the second time around, and pity partied about how "sad" she was that dh "wouldn't even answer a phone call from [her]". Keep in mind that at that point in time, she was calling almost daily and it was almost never about anything important or urgent (while the kids were with HER; not dh), she had repeatedly said one thing on the phone and another in email and as a result caused trouble and she had deliberately veered off into chit chat when asked a question she didn't want to answer. She was also IMing him (usually to chat about nothing) in the evenings. He ended up blocking her from his list less than a month after he asked her to stop calling him about everything.

She was deliberately trying to encroach on his life. She has STILL, within the last year, tried to call for reasons other than emergencies. Not very often anymore and it hasn't happened in over six months (probably because now *I* answer the phone if she calls; I'm never rude to her, but this is my house and my phone number too. She called once while dh was at work and hasn't called the house during work hours since (she has tried his cell during work hours though "tried" being the key word)) now so we may be out of the woods but it has happened. We've had to take a REALLY hard line. I don't know if you could take as hard of a line given that she wants to speak to O, not your df, but I would clarify the boundaries if it's becoming problematic.

Much like the thread where the OP was upset about the bm demanding that the OP stay in her house on pick up nights, I really don't think this is about the action itself. It's not about wanting to talk to O. It's not about not wanting to see your ex's new partner. It's not about any of that... it's about control, and wanting to control and involve yourself in someone else's life in passive aggressive ways. The order states that O is allowed to call bm whenever HE wants to; you've also established designated talk times for when SHE wants to talk to O during his time with his dad. She's agreed to those times. I would stick to what you've already agreed on, and don't make exceptions no matter how "quick" it might be.

It still doesn't mean she won't just try other ways to involve herself and control your lives (let me give you the short version: she will) but it will let her know that when you state a boundary, you mean it.
pickle0313 likes this.
__________________

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
September 26th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,684
I'm with Kayla. Like I said earlier. She has every right to talk to her child but not at the expense of his bond with his father. One parental relationship is no more important than the other.
__________________
J Married to D 08.21.2009
Bonus Mama to R (14) and M (7)
Warm up your home with a fabulous warmer and some of our scentsational scents! PM me for details!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
September 26th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Taneytown, MD
Posts: 114,701
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Rose View Post
I'm with Kayla. Like I said earlier. She has every right to talk to her child but not at the expense of his bond with his father. One parental relationship is no more important than the other.
Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
September 26th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keakie View Post
Definitely this. We saw the exact same thing, except that it was in response to dh asking bm to stop contacting HIM on the phone (not the kids). He asked that she please keep it to email, and she agreed. She said that was fine... and then called to talk about something that was on sale at Target less than a week after that. Dh let it go to voicemail and emailed her later to say, "I asked that you please not call me unless it's an emergency. Please email me if you have something you would like to communicate." She threw a fit the second time around, and pity partied about how "sad" she was that dh "wouldn't even answer a phone call from [her]". Keep in mind that at that point in time, she was calling almost daily and it was almost never about anything important or urgent (while the kids were with HER; not dh), she had repeatedly said one thing on the phone and another in email and as a result caused trouble and she had deliberately veered off into chit chat when asked a question she didn't want to answer. She was also IMing him (usually to chat about nothing) in the evenings. He ended up blocking her from his list less than a month after he asked her to stop calling him about everything.

She was deliberately trying to encroach on his life. She has STILL, within the last year, tried to call for reasons other than emergencies. Not very often anymore and it hasn't happened in over six months (probably because now *I* answer the phone if she calls; I'm never rude to her, but this is my house and my phone number too. She called once while dh was at work and hasn't called the house during work hours since (she has tried his cell during work hours though "tried" being the key word)) now so we may be out of the woods but it has happened. We've had to take a REALLY hard line. I don't know if you could take as hard of a line given that she wants to speak to O, not your df, but I would clarify the boundaries if it's becoming problematic.

Much like the thread where the OP was upset about the bm demanding that the OP stay in her house on pick up nights, I really don't think this is about the action itself. It's not about wanting to talk to O. It's not about not wanting to see your ex's new partner. It's not about any of that... it's about control, and wanting to control and involve yourself in someone else's life in passive aggressive ways. The order states that O is allowed to call bm whenever HE wants to; you've also established designated talk times for when SHE wants to talk to O during his time with his dad. She's agreed to those times. I would stick to what you've already agreed on, and don't make exceptions no matter how "quick" it might be.

It still doesn't mean she won't just try other ways to involve herself and control your lives (let me give you the short version: she will) but it will let her know that when you state a boundary, you mean it.
I wholeheartedly agree. I remember you talking about the ridiculous im's. I just dont get why people dont get it. I wish I could just sit her down and say, "Listen. I will NEVER be as important to O as you are. I dont want to be. He has a mother. But I can be extremely important to him as his stepmother. Which I am sure is much preferred than a mean stepmom. Lets just co-exist civilly!"

But that would fall on deaf ears. Because she's strategic about how she goes about these things. For instance, she didn't ask to speak to O today. So yeah she broke the rule on Monday but she "made up for it" by not calling today.

I just really hope this goes away when she has the ability to see him 3x a week at soccer. I'm not gonna lie, I kind of hope one of his practice days is Thursday just so we have some alone time at soccer with him. BUT- if thats the case, then I wont go to every single one of the practices SHE takes him to. Gotta give a little to get a little.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Rose View Post
I'm with Kayla. Like I said earlier. She has every right to talk to her child but not at the expense of his bond with his father. One parental relationship is no more important than the other.
Exactly.

I just want to clarify. I am all for O loving his mom. I used to cry every day when O would come up to me and ask me why his mom didnt love him enough to take care of him. Or when he wrote notes on pieces of paper that said "I hate myself." Or when he said he watched his mom try to die. I would give anything not to remember those days. Sometimes, I admit, those days cloud my judgement. But I force myself to believe everyone makes mistakes and don't let my apparent grudge on the past affect me.

On days where we have nothing going on, and O is just sitting around, playing or watching TV, then yeah, call him all you want. Its not about the calling. Its about her pushing her way into our lives. I GET that his time with me isnt important enough to justify not interrupting it to call his mom. But in life, there are boundaries.

When you are not with your childs biological father, sacrifices have to be made. You dont get to see your son as much. You dont get to know what he ate for breakfast every day. Adjustments need to be made. Her wanting to call him every day was her way of abusing her power.

If I was with holding O from calling her, then yeah, i'd be evil, lol.

But HE was not hurting by not talking to her every day. Every single time she got angry at us, it was "Its MY right to call him whenever IIIIIII want to." Nothing was ever about him. It was about control and we simply got tired of it.

We intend to nip this in the bud.
__________________
Jennifer - Married to Eric 3.10.13 - Full Time Stepmom to Owen - TTC our first together- 1 year and counting
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0