Is anyone here...

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2006, 10:41 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
TTC your #1 while DH already has kids?? How does that make you feel??

I am TTC my #1 and my dh already has 2 from a previous marriage. I was just wondering if someone else was going through the same thing?

July 26th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we had our first together and he already has a daughter..i did feel weird having his baby when he already had a kid by someone else..

July 26th, 2006, 07:56 AM
TGunn8232's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had our first when he already had a son with his ex-wife. It was weird having a baby with him when he already had a child. I remember when I was pregnant I would think 'is he going to treat my baby different than he does his son' and 'will he be able to love her as much.' I was worried about a lot of things. I also felt really uncomfortable around his ex-wife and her family and I think it made him uncomfortable too.
July 26th, 2006, 02:55 PM
I wonder the same things all of the time. He seems excited about TTC and so do his kids because they want another sibling. I often wonder if he is just excited for me or because he wants a baby with me. KWIM?? I have asked him and he said that he is excited about having a baby with me but sometimes it feels so strange.

July 27th, 2006, 01:44 PM
CrazyFrog
I have the opposite situation...I am pregnant with his first, but I already have a son from my previous marriage. It is a weird situation and I wonder if deep down he feels weird about it.
July 28th, 2006, 12:52 AM
I am relieved to know that it is the same way! I thought that I was just crazy for thinking of all of that! If I get pregnant it will probably feel even more weird! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search