Long story short

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is the 3rd week in a row that she has called Eric yelling and screaming. And tonight O heard her AGAIN and walked into her room and told her to stop yelling at Eric WHILE she was on the phone with him.

She accused him of bad mouthing her to him. Because again, O claims that his mom said she can take better care of him then we can. And that we are trying to take him away from her. And that we blame her for his teeth.

She screamed at him for 15 minutes and then hung up on him.

Our next step is probably going to be a harassment suit that says she can not keep doing this to him. I can easily get one with what we have documented.

Also, when she showed up to pick him up, her eyes were RED and bloodshot. And she looked hungover.

Just a waiting game now I suppose....

I hate that she keeps doing this to him.
January 21st, 2013, 01:50 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that's crazy. you definitely have to do something before it gets any worse

January 21st, 2013, 04:12 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
((hugs)) document, document, document!
January 22nd, 2013, 02:30 AM
Super Mommy
Ditto to what Rachel said! Document everything!!!
January 22nd, 2013, 08:37 AM
Its become a habit to press record on my phone whenever he talks about his mom. im so disgusted by her.
January 23rd, 2013, 08:26 AM
Happy Mommy
I hope it all works out.

if she yells, Eric could just say, I"m not going to listen to you when you are like this, and end the conversation.
January 23rd, 2013, 06:45 PM
We try that and then she switches to crying and talking all sweet.

I think any communication needs to be handled via email at this point, personally.

IF O's parents cannot be civil toward each other (Eric and I can,) then they should not communicate verbally to avoid the chance of O hearing, yet again
January 23rd, 2013, 08:14 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Poor O!

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

February 1st, 2013, 10:03 AM
Happy Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepmom2Be View Post
We try that and then she switches to crying and talking all sweet.

I think any communication needs to be handled via email at this point, personally.

IF O's parents cannot be civil toward each other (Eric and I can,) then they should not communicate verbally to avoid the chance of O hearing, yet again
I'd not give her that chance. just say, ifyou will talk this way the converation is over, and hang up. end of story. I've had to do it before, in the moment it's like whoa did I jsut hang up, but really you are only protecting yourself. and if you are recording phone calls as you've stated then you have protection to show why you did hang up.
February 1st, 2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w292737 View Post
I'd not give her that chance. just say, ifyou will talk this way the converation is over, and hang up. end of story. I've had to do it before, in the moment it's like whoa did I jsut hang up, but really you are only protecting yourself. and if you are recording phone calls as you've stated then you have protection to show why you did hang up.
I only record when O says he's going to tell me something about his mom.

Phone calls, I haven't been able to find an app that works with our phones. Still looking.

The next time she tries to call Eric and fight with him, (My prediction is Sunday at 6:25 pm as soon as she gets home from picking him up,) then he's simply going to say "My son is in that house, I refuse to fight with you and allow him the chance to overhear us fighting once again. Email me if you need to speak with me."
February 5th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Yeah not sure a harassment suit is necessary per se.
When I was a stepmommy to be to two children by different moms of my ex, this happened, and it was because the kids were playing the parents off each other, especially his daughter, since she knew her mom hated that I was around.
February 6th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJRPete View Post
Yeah not sure a harassment suit is necessary per se.
When I was a stepmommy to be to two children by different moms of my ex, this happened, and it was because the kids were playing the parents off each other, especially his daughter, since she knew her mom hated that I was around.
O doesn't play us off each other. She is the one causing issues with us. We keep O out of it in our house at least.

We havent had drama since a week from yesterday though! YAY!
February 27th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Remembering Tadpole
This happens all the time with my husband and his ex. He simply tells her he will not discuss it when he know J is around. He had to have it court ordered that all exchanges and phone conversations would be civil. Does she do this, NO? But this is why we are seeking full custody. It is contempt of court.. There are many more other things that she has done that are even worse. She told J, who is 7 that his father and I blamed him for my m/c. The list goes on, and on, and on...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search