Do I feel bad?

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 10:01 AM
Happy Mommy
I'd get a basic land line that she can call to reach O. and then block her form your cell.

I hope this all works out.
February 1st, 2013, 02:57 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plan4fate View Post
We are having issues with the whole "who should he be with" thing lately too... She asked us on Monday if we could pick him up Today and said "usually I'd get mom to, but she's out of town."

Argh... your mom should NEVER be picking him up from school, that's his father's job. My DH = Not pleased.
For us it would depend on how long it would be. Like if O's mom was gonna be home an hour or two after school, then by all means we wouldnt get mad if her mom picked him up. But when she was gone for 24 hours, it's not fair that he go to his grandmas if she insists that WE give him to HER when Eric is out of town. You also have to remember, that I am stepmom, and she is grandma. Technically, he shouldnt go to mom every time if stepmom is available. But he should go to grandma even less. I dunno. Its just a double standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Rose View Post
Follow the CO. Don't respond to her ****ery. She's not gonna be rational, or do what's right for O because she doesn't care. She just doesn't.
That's what we've decided to do. She's gone completely off her rocker, making her child cry just to get back at us. That is such a terrible thing to do to your child. We shielded him from all the crap she put him through the best we could. We didnt tell him his mom would rather get drunk than take care of him. Even though we would have ended up the *favored* parents so to speak (maybe) it wouldnt have been best for HIM.

As long as we do what is best for O, even if we suffer for it, we can sleep at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w292737 View Post
I'd get a basic land line that she can call to reach O. and then block her form your cell.

I hope this all works out.
I just dont want to have to pay 20 bucks to deal with her crazy. I am doing a better job of not replying to her unless it's something I NEED to reply to. Like soccer stuff. Her and I communicate about that. And if she mentions anything else in the next not related to soccer, I only answer the soccer related questions.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search