Well...BM got out

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Keakie
  • 1 Post By stucklikeglue

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2013, 07:11 AM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
It's been almost a week since she got out. She called to talk to the kids once. DH's phone died before she actually got to talk to the kids (we didn't know it was her) and we plugged it up and turned it right back on but she never called back. And her number came up restricted so we couldn't call her back. I know she has my cell number so I don't know why she didn't call me. So the boys know that she is out and K has started wetting the bed again. He had gone since before New Years without an accident. And he's wet 5 times in the last 6 days. The boys don't know about us trying to change the visitation and we want to keep it that way. We are just planning to tell them that the judge thought things would be best the way they would be if our modification is granted. DH doesn't want to get a lawyer but I think that it would be in our best interest. Because she will come with some high price lawyer that her mom pays for. And we will be sitting with nothing. Even though we have the support of CPS.

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

February 12th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I agree that it would probably be best not to mention the custody stuff until it's finalized. Those poor boys. I think that CPS' support will speak volumes in court no matter what kind of lawyer she ends up with. I'm so sorry that your family is dealing with this.
Ember Rose likes this.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
February 12th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Stepmom2Be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh wow! That sucks she didn't call back.

I hope everything works out for the best for the kids
February 12th, 2013, 05:09 PM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you win in court. It sounds like its what is best for the kids.

February 13th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you know if she went straight home or if she went to some kind of transition facility?
February 13th, 2013, 07:36 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Oh boy. I agree it's best that you wait until it's all said and done to tell the boys. I'm sorry he's wetting the bed again. Poor kiddo. Hopefully, your DH will wise up and retain counsel.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

February 13th, 2013, 11:13 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree. But careful, I think no lawyer is better than a cheap crappy one ( like mine was). Sorry k is wetting the bed again
Ember Rose likes this.

February 14th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Ember she went straight home. Or whereever she is staying, Still no phone call from her. She must not want to talk to her kids that bad.

February 14th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesaDreamer View Post
Ember she went straight home. Or whereever she is staying, Still no phone call from her. She must not want to talk to her kids that bad.
Scuzzy hoe. I'm sorry. At least if she were in a transitional facility there'd be a legit reason you know?
February 15th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Happy Mommy
that's too bad she didn't try and call back
February 15th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Well now she hasn't even tried to call and see or talk to the kids. And I doubt it will be long until she gets picked up on probation violation again. The place she was supposed to do her community service burnt down and she isn't the kind of person to go ask for another assignment. She didn't go to the Salvation Army to do it because the clothes were dirty. So I know that since it's gone that she isn't gonna try and go somewhere else.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search