HELP ME!!!

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2005, 12:53 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I dont want to get into a lot of details about it all, but here is a little of what is going on. Stepson (SS) moved in with us a few months ago because he was in so much trouble at his moms house. Well he has been locked up a couple of times now and recently came off house arrest here. He took off yesterday, the day that he came off house arrest, and lied to us about where he was going and doing. He is constantly smoking in the house and hiding it, my DS is allergic to cigarette smoke!! I found more butts hidden in the wall this afternoon, a roach clip, and not sure if it was pot or tobacco rolled up in a yogurt foil top that had been smoked! He doesnt care, he doesnt follow the rules!! I cant take much more!!!
July 9th, 2005, 06:03 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
That is a hard one! I grew up with brothers like that, and it was tough. What does your DH say about it?

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
July 10th, 2005, 12:16 PM
steph1989's Avatar Super Mommy
I would not allow him to live in my home........sorry......you don't respect or follow the rules....you are out. I would tell DH it's him or me.........sorry so harsh....but, I would not tolerate another woman's child's bulls**t!

My friend had 2 step sons living with her.......they were disrespectful and just bad....she gave her husband an ultimatum........her or them........the boys moved out.

My DH has a son that comes here every other weekend. He's still young..he's 8, but I make sure that he knows there are rules....if he gets older and becomes disrespectful....he will not be permitted to stay with us.......DH could visit with him outside our home, but not in my house. If he's a nice respectful kid...that's a different story. I would never tolerate a kid smoking in my home......especially if my child was allergic.

Sorry it's so hard for you......it's not fair to you.....you shouldn't have to go through this stress.
You need to talk to your DH and stand your ground.

Good luck!!!

Benjamin Patrick was born on January 26, 2006 at 6:31 PM! 7 lbs. 11.4 oz. 20 1/2"

April 6, 2006 will be our 4th Wedding Anniversary!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search