Are you done

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2005, 10:16 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
Are you done having kids? If not, how many more do you want?

We are TTC one more right now.

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
August 28th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have full custody of my DH's three kids and I'm expecting our 1st together in November. We plan on this being our last, but you know how that goes.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
</a>
August 29th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Veteran
I haven't really discussed that issue with my boyfriend. He has three boys (the youngest is 9) and this is our first child together (a girl). I've joked about us having another kid and he gives me this look like I'm crazy. Well, there is a 21 year age gap between us. I have a feeling that he doesn't want anymore children. I don't think I would be terribly disappointed if we didn't. His nine year old son lives with us, so our daughter will have a big brother. The only way I would really want another child after this one, is if I could be guarenteed it would be a girl, but that's not happening. Don't get me wrong I would love my son just as much as my daughter, but I would like for her to have a sister and experience that sisterly bond. Wheter it happens or not, I feel that I am truly blessed to have this little girl inside of me waiting to be born and knowing she will be welcomed with open arms from her mommy, daddy and her big brother.

September 15th, 2005, 03:31 PM
jayded's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to jayded
We planned this one & thought of one more if this one is a girl...BUT....we just found out it's a BOY...so I believe we're done!

2 is good for me.....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search