Hello!

Forum: Green Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gardenbelle
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Green Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2012, 10:04 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know if this is the right way to post an intro, but *hi!* my name Mary and I'm a stay-at-home mom of two with one on the way. I've been married to the love of my life, John, for 8 years now and we live in California with our old dog, 5 backyard chickens and quail. I'm very earth friendly and try to lead a pure, chemical free life. I use mostly natural homemade cleaners and chemical free personal products, shop organic and locally, we cook scratch down to making bread, cloth diaper, breastfeed, upcycle, etc etc etc. I'm not militant about it though and very easy going and understanding of others' lifestyles. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing ideas!
Earthy.Mama likes this.
July 27th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Sounds like you have much more expertise than me!

We reuse, reduce and recycle, try to use more natural products where we can afford to, and take care of and appreciate wildlife, I also support a number of animal charities. I wish I could say I do more but I'm still learning. And for the last year have been a student and jobseeker, then a supply teacher and jobseeker, then a full-time temporary teacher, so there really hasn't been time for me to explore home-made cleaners and beauty stuff though I would like to now I'm a SAHM for a year. So I do hope you stick around!!!

Welcome to the board, I'm Sharron, age 37 from Manchester, UK.

July 27th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Congrats on staying home the next year, I bet you'll have a lot more time to experiment with cleaning solutions - it's amazing how much money you save once you make the switch and you also don't have to worry about your children helping with the cleaning since it's nontoxic.
I look forward to getting to know you!
July 28th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Saving money to boot would be awesome right now.

Not really feeling like starting any projects up until baby is here tho. Looking forward to getting to know you too!
gardenbelle likes this.

July 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Welcome to Green Mommies!
We try to do things as naturally as possible. I cannot remember the last time I bought a cleaner filled with chemicals!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 28th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search