Bottled water

Forum: Green Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Green Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 11:21 AM
Veteran
This issue is close to me because I studies abroad in India during college and some of the living conditions were just horrible. Especially when many did not have clean water. Some of the water for our bottled water is taken from India and other third world countries who already do not have clean drinking water.

What's Wrong with Your Bottled Water?
July 31st, 2012, 12:37 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Interesting. I rarely have bottled water, as our tap water boiled is just fine. I'm not in a position to donate to anything right now but I'm saving the link for future reference.

July 31st, 2012, 10:50 PM
Veteran
Oh I wasn't expecting anyone to donate. I just like to get this information out because of how popular bottled water is. Though sometimes when I bring up the topic, people who do drink a ton of bottled water tend to become very angry. (Though anytime I try to bring up an environmental or social justice issue people tend to get angry.)

Also, I hate that some bottled water companies take the water from communities who do not have much drinkable water. That I think is VERY wrong.
August 1st, 2012, 03:05 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I didn't even know they did that before I read the article. I don't know how they justify it. Over here the main mineral water they sell in the stores is Buxton water which is from the UK.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search