We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Brown: letter shadows and on the flowers
Big flowers: cut with my cricut using "George and basic shapes"
Polka Dots: the base paper and pink on the flowers
Buttons: flower centers and lower lefthand edge of picture
Ribbon: blue. Top/bottom borders and "holding" the pictures together
1. The color Brown ~ the cardstock
2. Big Flowers ~ the orange one (it's very hard to find something to put flowers on, since I have boys!)
3. Polka-Dots ~ ribbon is polka dots, my shirt in the pic is polka dots
4. Buttons ~ along the left side (and they are brown!)
5. Ribbon/Lace ~ under the photo, & the flower stem
I absolutely hate this page. I don't know if it's because it's about me (my 26th bday), or if it's because it didn't turn out right, but I think it's awful!!