September 2006 Crop Challenge

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Crop & Challenges LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2006, 07:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do a page with no people in it. You can use pics of any inanimate object. Try your child's favorite stuffed animal or blanket...something in your house that is sentimental...anything you want as long as it is not a person. This one is a real tough one for me, and I hope it gets you guys motivated to be really creative!

Circles! Circles! Circles! They are all the rage now, so let's see some pages with circle dye cuts, punch-outs, cut your pics into circles....go circle crazy! This one will give me an excuse to pull out my long-neglected circle cutter!

This one is one of my favorites of the whole weekend! Do a page with a layout based on this magazine ad. Magazines are a great place to get inspiration for layouts...expecially the advertisements. They don't even have to scrapbook mags! I thought this one was an interesting layout, so let's see what you ladies do with it!

Last one of the day!! Do an adults only page....no kids allowed (not even the furry kind). I know most of us spend our scrap time doing pages focused on our kids. So let's challenge ourselves to do a page with no "baby stuff"! Good luck!

This challenge comes with very detailed instructions, so pay attention...

Step 1: Get some ribbon
Step 2: Use it
Step 3: Post it

Hope that is detailed enough! Good luck!

ETA: Just wanted to say that digi ribbon counts too!

This one is going to be really easy (I think). Just do a page with a title that corresponds with a song title. When I can't think of a good title for a page, I almost always go with a song.

This one is going to be awesome! Cassie got a friend of hers to let us use a layout she designed (and it is REALLY cool)! So do a page based on this layout made by Alicia Merrifield!

Do a page about kissing! Anyone kissing anyone or anything! Have fun!

This challenge is called "Scrap-lift It". Go into the gallery subforum and find a page to duplicate. Pick one with an interesting theme that you think is great, or one that you want to improve upon, or one that you think your kids would look way cuter in (just kidding ). Post both the original and your page. Try to get your page as close to the original as possible. I know we don't all have the same supplies, but keep it close! Have fun ladies!

Do a heritage page! Sime pics of you parents, grandparents, whatever. Just make this one focus on where you came from! Good luck!

Let's see some dead space. I tend to fill my pages with embellishments, but try letting the pictures speak for themselves on this one. Highlight that beautiful background paper. Leave some empty space on the page.
This one is always really hard for me to do. I hope you guys aren't challenged by it! Good luck!

This one is easy! Use some vellum. It doesn't have to be alot, just use some!

Please do not respond to this post! If you think something needs to be added, please PM me or post on the main board!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search