October Crop Challenges 9-16

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Crop & Challenges LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2006, 09:48 AM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">9. "All About Me"-Ok girls, let's see a page that shows us something about you! Use your imagination and come up with a page that shows us what makes you special! Have fun with this one! How often do you actually make a page about yourself??

10. "Larger Than Life"-For this challenge, use a 5X7 or larger photo in the layout. It doesn't have to necessarily be a professional photo pic (but you can use a pro one if you would like) it just has to be larger that what you normally scrap.

11. "Open Up"- In this challenge the goal is to use some moving parts on your layout. It can be just some hidden journaling, some pop-ups or slide-outs. Make any part of your page "open up" and you will have met this challenge!

For those digi scrappers, for this challenge, use some type of 3 dimensional component on your page.

12. "Seeing Red"-In this challenge, simply use RED as the dominant color in your layout.

13. "Alphabet Soup"- For this challenge, use 3 or more fonts in your title or journaling (or both). You can use stamps, sticker letters, rub-ons, or a computer font. Just remember to shake things up and vary the different fonts.

14. "Now Hear This"- This one is most likely our favorite of the entire crop. Turn on the TV or radio and use the first words you hear as a page theme. This will probably be pretty funny...and NO CHEATING!! Stick with the first thing you hear!

15. "Photo Swap"- Basically for this challenge you will get a PM with someone else's picture in it. Just design a page for that person and then get it to them. You will need to contact them to find out e-mail addies for digi or snail mail addy for paper. Be checking your PMs.

16. "Tear It Up"- Put that trimmer away! We want to see some rough edges on this page, so tear your paper instead of cutting. Digi girls just use some frayed looking edges on your page. </span>

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search