Monday Moans

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2010, 03:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
How was the weekend? What about today?

August 23rd, 2010, 05:17 AM
Declyn&Me's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Weekend moans.
I had nothing planned on saturday i hate that.
Then sunday we went to a sandacastle competition where there was supposed to be a shuttle bus to run the route and bring everyone down to the beach since it was too far to walk and there wasnt enough parking. Well after 2 hours of waiting for this mystery bus, we gave up and went to the lake.
And by the time we left its was 2:00, our friends party started at 2...so we went swimming and arrive there at 3 once i have the urge to swim, nothing is stopping me.

Thank you Graysmama!!
August 23rd, 2010, 10:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Weekend I studied all day/night and then today I had an anatomy and physiology midterm.

August 23rd, 2010, 02:12 PM
BrandeeandAurora
Im still just dealing with Auroras father being a jerk. He still doesnt want to come to her birthday party. And hes saying hes gonna take me to court to get custody and he SEEMS to have in his crazy mind that the women pay the men who get shared custody. LOL. hes like "I may be paying you but youll be paying me too." He also made comments about how im not gonna have main custody or something because my mom has financially been supporting us for a while (but not anymore, i finally got an income of sorts). This is a guy who hasnt bought one diaper, who has no job except playing in some band that hasnt even played one gig, who smokes weed every single day, and is completely unstable mentally and emotionally and financially. He thinks hes gonna get shared custody as in, 2 weeks of the month are his and 2 weeks are mine kinda thing, and he will get paid.

HAHA.

So not all is bad. I have my daughter, and I had a good laugh.
August 23rd, 2010, 08:39 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
weekend was quiet...

only thing to moan about is the state of disorder that Gaby's room was in... ugh. I ended up caving in and cleaning it up.. then rearranged it to fit in Emersyn's cot

August 23rd, 2010, 10:27 PM
katiebear's Avatar Ryder's BIGGEST Fan!!
Send a message via AIM to katiebear Send a message via Yahoo to katiebear
Saturday I didn't do anything. Around midnight I got the motivation to clean, which never happens. Figures it'd come so late! So I cleaned out my frog tank then cleaned the bathtub, sink, and toilet. Moved and sorted laundry, etc... and went to bed around 2.
Sunday I worked 2-5 and had to watch 11 kids in the church nursery. I had like 6 that were 2 and under and it was a crazy madhouse! Then I went to Mom's to celebrate my uncle's 60th birthday! Makes me feel old!!! I was teasing about when he turned 50 and how horrible I was to him about how he was moving up that stairway to heaven. Then I was like OMG! That was TEN YEARS AGO! Ha.

Today my gripe was that Will COULD HAVE come to my doctor's appointment, but he chose to stay home cause he had to "think about school stuff." In other words he sat on his a.ss watching tv or just doing nothing cause he didn't feel like coming. I'm losing my patience with him. I understand he has issues and that he needs help but I can only take so much. Seriously. BTW doc appt went well. Ryder was a little stink butt again and did NOT want the doctor to get a good heartbeat reading. He moved all over and was kicking and I guess he's just decided he does NOT like that thing lol. But he finally got a reading so that was good. I go back in 2 weeks Then it'll be every week after that one! Eeeee I'm getting so close!

But then I started my first day back at work, and my two online classes, both of which were pretty awesome. So that was wonderful! I guess it's good if the only gripe all weekend is baby daddy, and technically not on the weekend at that! Ha ha
August 24th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
my weekend was great. had my first child free night in such a long time and went out with my sister and her friend and had a massive night out on the town. was still quite drunk at lunch time but sober enough to know waht i had to do etc.

monday sucked big time as we spent a long time in hospital last night. oh so tired from being there as its such a draining place

monkey n mum
August 24th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Hey... Where's Perry?'s Avatar Darnit face
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2lilman View Post
Weekend I studied all day/night and then today I had an anatomy and physiology midterm.
How do you think you did? Are you liking the class?
August 24th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyaztavsan View Post
How do you think you did? Are you liking the class?
I'm not sure. I'm hoping with an 80 or better. 9 chapters!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search