Super Single Mommies Introductions!

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2011, 02:18 PM
belleaz's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to belleaz Send a message via Yahoo to belleaz
Username/Name: Belleaz / Belinda or Belle is ok
LO(s) and ages: Josiah (8), Elijah (6.5), Nehemiah (4)
What is your story?: Married for 8 years together for 10
he apparently has dual personalities along with aliases
n wants his cake and eat it too. Im tired I left him and his games
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: I'd stay home lol I love home. But if I had to make it somewhere sunny hot and a beach.
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Next 365 days will be filled with lots of trials probably take one day at a time n do the best I can. All while trying to keep my boys happy healthy and to learn to live without a daddy/husband.

January 29th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by my.estrella View Post
Post a little bit about yourself and your LO(s)!

Username/Name:
LO(s) and ages:
What is your story?:
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?:
What is your goal for the next 365 days?:
Hello! My name is Jamie.
My baby is named Scout Harper, she is nearly 3 months old.
I dated a bipolar, controlling, abusive guy and got pregnant. I ran away from him - back home to my family - and had my baby. He doesn't know my baby exists and I'm not going to tell him. I choose to be single now and in the future because I want to concentrate on raising my baby right. I want to be as selfless as I can be.
My goal for the next 365 days is to raise my baby and spend every second thanking God for her and appreciating her and living in the now.

Last edited by PorterXVX; January 29th, 2012 at 10:11 PM.
March 3rd, 2012, 09:33 PM
Queen_of_the_House's Avatar Veteran
Username/Name: Amanda
LO(s) and ages: Nathan 6, Anthony 5, Matty 2
What is your story?: Nathan's father is a guy I have known what seems to be forever. He is my best friends brother and he was a good friend of mine also. We were always off and on during our teenage years. He was never stable enough to stick around for anything. I had our son when I was 20. He was in another state at the time and it would be about 2 and a half years before he would actually meet his son. Since then he has seen Nathan maybe 10 times. This past July, for Nathan's 6th birthday, he called for the first time and said Happy Birthday. I don't know what the future hold for Nate and his dad. I know he and I will never get back together. He has a few other kids now and a little bit of a criminal record and I surely am not the same person I was when I was 20.
On to Anthony and Matty's dad: It was an abusive relsionship. Long story. It didn't end well. He still tries to control me through the kids and court. It's a messy situation.
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: I'd go anywhere. I'd love to travel and have not been anywhere except a few places near Massachusetts.
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Finish my associates degree. Lose weight. Continue to be a good mom to the boys.

June 5th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Send a message via MSN to Two.Beautiful.Girls.2012
Two.Beautiful.Girls.2012/Nicolle
Haley and Hanna-Lee, ages 9 and 5 years old

Met their father who I thought was the love of my life, in 2001, had Haley in 02 and Hanna-Lee in 06. To me, everything seemed good but eventually started to get pretty bad. We've been separated now since September 2011. I did originally try and work things out with him but he found someone else within 3 weeks of our separation which I think was more planned than they like to admit to but regardless, when I tried to work things out, he informed me that we would have to go all the way back before the children were born for things to be better again. Wow! What a shock to my system that was. So basically he was saying that our children are the reason we aren't together anymore. Low...
If I could travel anywhere... I would have to say Hawaii or Jamaica. I've always wanted to visit one of those two places.
My future consists of finishing school and taking the best care of my two girls that I can right now. Losing weight is a big deal too so I guess thats part of my plan for the next year too...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search