Super Single Mommies Introductions!

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2011, 09:24 PM
my.estrella's Avatar Ashley
Post a little bit about yourself and your LO(s)!

Username/Name:
LO(s) and ages:
What is your story?:
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?:
What is your goal for the next 365 days?:
January 11th, 2011, 11:59 PM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
Nickie Blueyedbabii
Jake 12/09/04
MY son's dad and i split in 06. There are a lot of discrepincies on how and why we split because there was still love there. As you can tell we didn't make it. He didn't see our son for almost two years again i say his fault he says mine. We've pretty much moved past it and are pretty good friends now i guess. I still think if there wasn't Jake he wouldn't be in my life at all but oh well. I was engaged in 07 to my ex fiancee Dave who I've been involved with on and off since i was 12 yrs old. I miss him all the time but life moves on. I see him every once in a while but I think we're finally over for good. I grduate college twice this year. I live at home with my parents so i can afford to go to school and not worry if my work cuts my hours i can mainly focus on school. As soon as i graduate and find a job i plan on moving out and renting a house. I get no child support even though i should but thats another story. I just keep moving forward the best i can. I am an unmedicated bipolar b/c meds make it worse. So sometimes that just makes everything feel worse when I'm feeling down.
My goal this year is to graduate find a great job and MOVE OUT!!

January 12th, 2011, 08:10 AM
my.estrella's Avatar Ashley
Username/Name: my.estrella/Ashley
LO(s) and ages: Kenna just about 1 1/2 years
What is your story?: Well I went to high school with Kenna's Dad. We've been best friends since my freshman year, his junior year. We dated a couple of times in there, most recently was when I got pregnant with Kenna. Things are complicated between us right now, but we're trying to work things out. I'm living with my Mom right now, and basically have to start alll over.
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Ireland, Australia, Costa Rica. Most of my family is from Ireland and I've always wanted to see it. And I've just always wanted to go to Australia and Costa Rica.
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Get my life back on track. Get a car, a job, and into my own place again!
January 12th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
Username/Name: Sweetiez /Amber
LO(s) and ages: Hollyann 4 1/2
What is your story?:Met hollyanns dad really young and we dated 4 year and were engaged. he was abusive.So i left him in 2007! Found the love of my life!
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: HI or Cali to see family lol
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: LOL. just continue school.... get engaged would be nice.... but not up to me...
January 16th, 2011, 10:53 PM
marleyandme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Username/Name: Marleyandme - Meghan
LO(s) and ages: Marley (8 months)
What is your story?: short or long version? haha, Uhm, fell in love, got pregnant, fob got scared, tried to come back, and bailed again.
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Oh, everywhere, because I really want to see the whole world in all it's differences!
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Finish up my upgrading to get into the nursing program.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the gorgeous siggy!
January 28th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
Username/Name: Mommy2lilman aka Vicky
LO(s) and ages: Frederick and 3
What is your story?: I left Frederick's father October/November 2009. We haven't been back since. We receive no child support or financial help what-so-ever. He's only seen his son once in a 14 month time frame. That was for 3 hours one day in September 2010. Then he went to Alaska for a month. He hasn't called him either. He doesn't have anything to do with him.

Now, we're doing great though. I'm a full time college student and on the President's list with a 3.87 GPA. Frederick's in a private preschool and about to truely enter the preschool side next year. We're looking to move to a bigger place or to get our own place come May. I graduate the first time in May and then I'll be going back through for Professional coding.

If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: I've always wanted to see a true country area.

What is your goal for the next 365 days?: To graduate from College with a degree and have a great paying job at a Hospital or Immeadite Care Center, to get a place where Frederick can have more room and I get my own bedroom, to get child support, and finally.. Custody of my little man.

February 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Send a message via MSN to SupDoc
Username/Name: SupDoc, Janella 'Nella'
LO(s) and ages: Pregnant, EDD: Sept 2
What is your story?: Long story short I had a bit of a casual 'thing' with an old work colleague and am consequently pregnant.
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: England, I've always dreamed of moving there.
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Get through my third year of study, take care of myself and then find a good balance between being a Mum, my work and my study.

March 7th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Username/Name: Meghan
LO(s) and ages: Treyvon is 8 and Wyatt is 4
What is your story?: Well I made some not great choices when I was 18 and one night i was drinking far too much ended up pregnant with a guy i wasnt even dating and that is how I have my older son. His father wasnt around for 4 years then showed up when I brought him to court for child support. Came and visited my son every day for a week and then said that he wanted a paternity test. We did all that came out that my son was his which I knew anyways and so did he considering my son is half black and I am WHITE. Then he didnt come see my son again until he was 6...showed up at my door on Easter morning of all times. I told him if he wanted to be in his life I wouldnt stop him but he had to BE in his life. He was in and out for about a year but was constantly making plans with my son and breaking them or promising him something and not following through and I was the one left to dry the tears. Finally I had enough and I told him that I was done with how things had been going. He has since decided to stay away. We have not seen or heard from him since august and I think that my son has begun to accept the fact that his father will never be who he wants him to be. Now for my younger son Wyatt I was dating his father for a little while. When I found out that I was pregnant he completely changed. Then one day I ran to the store I was gone for 10 mins at most and when I came back my son who had just turned 3 was sitting at the top of the stairs crying. I called him down and he had a hand print on the side of his face. Apperently he had gotten a hold of some scissors and scratched my stepson who was 5 at the time with them. So for that he got smacked across the face. I kicked the man out that night. I was 2 months preg at the time. I took him to court for child support and that was the last time I saw him. He passed away in May of 2010. My son never having met his father. So here I am single and raising my boys alone and doing the best I can with what I have and proud of it
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?:[COLOR="Purple"]I really want to go to california and walk across the golden gate bridge. I know it may sound silly but its on my bucket list.[/COLOR]
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: I am trying to lose some weight so I can be healthier for me and my children as well as find a job that i can do from home so I can make a little extra money.
March 7th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
Username/Name: Christina
LO(s) and ages: Elizabeth, 2
What is your story?: its not good.
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Scotland.. Im Scottish
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: loose more weight, get GED, and license
March 8th, 2011, 07:11 PM
evie210's Avatar Super Mommy
This is my first post on this board....hello all!

Username/Name: Evie210, Evie

LO(s) and ages: Max, due May 3rd!

What is your story?: Lots of drama..bottom line is my BF doesn't want to be in a committed relationship.

If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Hawaii, heard it is beautiful..

What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Have a heathly baby and be a good mom to my new baby... and independence!
April 11th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Username/Name:Alaska-Su/Sarah

LO(s) and ages:Pregnant and due Nov. 4th.

What is your story?Was in an on again off again relationship with this guy and by the week in which the act occured that later got me pregnant, I had known I did not want anything to do with this person, especially not be attached by having a kid with him. The next week I conceived.

The man jokes too much about harming me in order to make me miscarry. He joked (according to him it was a joke) today about not wanting anything to do with the baby if it was a girl. He doesn't treat me right at all. He feels I need to conform to him instead of us meeting halfway. He has anger issues and is too rough with his son and his parenting style is just awful! I don't want him around my child.

If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?:Ireland and Japan. Ireland because I hear it's supposed to be just so green and it's where my ancestors are from. Japan because I just love the culture and want to experience it first hand (not to mention I want to try all the different kinds of food, haha).

What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Find a job that pays well with decent hours. Try and get the training for a career where I could possibly work from home. Have my baby and be happy.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

April 15th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Im jadedangel03 the 03 because there are three of us girls. I'm 30 year old newly single mom to DD who is 6 and DD who is 3.

I split with H a few days ago, and am fighting the anxiety of being single and on my own for the first time in 10 years. We were married for 8 together for 10. Its a hard thing to realize all those years are going down the drain, but I have two beautiful dd's from him.

Right now I am taking things day by day, i'm fighting the sense of loss and missing him, but at the same time loathing him for how he was toward me there were more good times than bad. I thought after having our son still born 5 years ago we could weather anything as a couple, but alas it wasn't to be.

As far as where I see myself in a year, I don't know. I'm living with my parents right now trying to figure out where to go from here. I was a stay at home mom and now need to make adjustments so Im not leaving my kids without what they need. I can barely see where I'm heading tomorrow.
May 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
Username/Name: Meggie26/ Megan
LO(s) and ages: Elliana (3 years) Kierson (8 months)
What is your story?: Found an idiot to father my children. No really, things just didn't work out like they could/should have.
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Jamaiica. Just to travel and have the experience.
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Lose at least 10 more lbs and find an awesome job!

May 9th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Username/Name: Catalina./Cat
LO(s) and ages: Jean, 6 years
What is your story?: Got pregnant at 16, I moved out a month before she was born and had her 6 days after my 17th birthday. The Father and I broke up a few months in to the pregnancy as he would rather fool around with other girls. He hasn't changed much, rather gotten worse actually, he sees her for one hour every week... when he shows up that is. Jean is the light of my life though, and I would never change having her.
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: New York. The Broadway, Times Square!
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Really get organised with my study!

June 8th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Hi, I'm wildemoonchild/Nicole
12 Weeks Pregnant

My ex and I were only together for 2 years, but we grew up together.
I miscarried 2 pregnancies at 4 weeks but now I'm 12 weeks and my ex left.
He made up a bunch of excuses about leaving. Like I never watched TV with him, I was way
too into politics and some other nonsense. I know, as well as he, that if I weren't pregnant he wouldn't
give a **** that I never wanted to watch Superman with him for the 19th time. Truth is
he wasn't working and hasn't worked in over 5 years and I think it made him feel like less of a man. The
problem is I loved him regardless that he wasn't working. Long story short, I'm going to be a single parent. It's unfortunate that he chose to bail now cuz it seems to cloud this miracle I've been given.. but I'll be okay.. I always am!
Glad I found this site and God willing, hopefully one day i will be able to share single mommy stories with you lovely strong women! Until then Peaceloveharmony!
June 19th, 2011, 05:40 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Username/Name: ThreeLittleRockstars/Emma
LO(s) and ages: Jaelah (5) Oliver (2.5) & Mianna (1)
What is your story?: highschool sweethearts, had kids young, abusive relationship...
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Greek islands, simply because its beautiful.
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: get a new house, loose more weight/tone up, start either a job or traineeship or study and just be a mum

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

July 14th, 2011, 02:31 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Username/Name: ..Jessica.. / Jessica
LO(s) and ages: Baby boy due October 29th
What is your story?: It's a long one... But it ends with me basically being fed up with lies and being put off for everyone.. His friends took priority over me and just us as a couple. His ex was always in our relationship too. He won't be helping me with assistance, and I'm fine with it.. I just don't need him rubbing his new $21,000 CASH payment vehicle in my face, which he does by sending pics of it to me. I realized just today actually that I'm better off and need to do the best I can for my son, him having a single mom or not.. he deserves the best of me.
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Ireland, because I'm Irish!
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Continue my successful pregnancy, have a memory filled delivery, celebrate miletones of my son, and maybe take him back home (Newfoundland) to visit family.

July 16th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to MJ8110
Username/Name: Moana
LO(s) and ages: Seth (10) & Steven (8)
What is your story?: I'm a divorced lesbian that has two boys that are the love of my life. I've been single for about 7 months now. My ex-gf and I just did not see eye to eye anymore and I was tired of me and my kids not being a priority anymore. It's sad when things start off so well and then you can watch it all fall apart. I've gotten pretty good at seeing when people start pulling away from me. No fun I am happy now and taking care of me and mine. My boys live with their dad in KY. I don't see them as much as I'd like. Hopefully that will change soon with some things up my sleeve
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Tahiti - I grew up in Hawaii and I miss the blue waters and I'd love to see the culture and see how close they are
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: To be a surrogate again and get matched with a great couple
August 13th, 2011, 12:00 PM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Username/Name: joey_emmysmommy ? Brandy
LO(s) and ages: Joseph Jr. 9yrs. Emily Rosemarie 6 yrs & baby #3 on the way

What is your story?: It's a long story so I'll just try to make it short. I have been with dh since I was 18 (almost 11 years) we had ds 1 yr. & 1 month after we met. we had ds in 2005 and we have had our problems but they were never anything major until 4 yrs ago I left him we were both in the wrong mind frame we were both addicted to pills and he was doing other things and his drinking just makes him horribly mean. I remained single for almost 3 years and then we worked things out and I went back but that didn't last long in Nov. I left again and moved to another state for 4 months then the kids and I came back home with him after alot of going back and forth. I came home on May 16th and by May 21st we were sleeping together again at this time we were both clean he was still drinking but nothing like before. He told me at the begining that he had been talking to a girl but he wanted us to work things out so at first I told him lets go slow and if u talk to her fine but if he really wanted us to work he would have to tell her soon. Well by fathers day I had been told that she wasn't around anymore and that he still loved me and wanted our family back together I told him that's what I wanted too and that maybe this time would be different cause we were both clean (ever since I have known him he has taken some kind of drug) he said he thought so too. Then the weekend of July 4th I was getting the feeling that something wasnt right so I told dh we needed to talk so I asked him if he was still talking to the other girl (jennifer) He said that he had spoke to her but that it was nothing I didn't buy it so I asked her she told me he had called her and asked her to go to a concert that him & I were suppose to be going to & at the same time I found out he isn't clean anymore & his drinking got so bad that after I got home one night from watching my cousins band play (him & jennifer were there too) I am in the door for all of 10 minutes and I get a phone call from him saying babe I need your help I'm in jail come get me he had gotten pulled over for drunk driving. Earlier that night him & her were acting like ***** so I really didn't want to help him but I still love him so much that I did. Anyways needless to say 2 weeks later I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant and when I told him he had the nerve to ask me if it was his. after that he has only seen our other 2 kids 2 times (last weekend & today) not because of me though I have to get the kids to call him in order for them to talk to him cause he wont call.

If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Italy I think it's beautiful
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: To move out of my moms house after I have this baby cause I am going to be on bedrest in about a month I'm high risk. Just wish things would fall into the places I want them to fall.
I'm going to remain strong and clean for all my kids NO matter what.

August 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Username/Name: Emma
LO(s) and ages: Gabrielle, 4 and Emersyn, 1
What is your story?: Single pretty much since I got pregnant with Gaby.. a couple of relationships in between...
If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Why?: Greece, because of the history
What is your goal for the next 365 days?: Just to keep being a good Mum

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search