12 weeks Pregnant and he left us..... already

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone! I'm wildemoonchild and just signed up to justmommies today. Yay!!

I thought it might help getting support for what I'm going through. I figured the best people to
help are the women who have been there.

I'm 37 years old and have PCOS. This is my 3rd pregnancy, the last two ended in miscarriage at 4 weeks. My ex said he didn't want the baby and we broke up. I'm not looking for away to get him to come back, I'm over that. I deserve better but I can't understand walking away after 2 years.
He never checks to see how we're doing, considering I lost the 1st two. I'm no longer sad about the break up just heavy and I'm looking for away to not be heavy but happy.... I feel like what he's done is over shadowing this gift I've been given.... Just looking for some advice or experiences that may help me move forward.....

Can't wait to meet (talk) to you ladies...

Peaceloveharmony

Wilde~MoonChild

June 8th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome here !Congrats on your pregnancy. It is tough when you think you had a good relationship even with losses then a good pregnancy that makes the dad to be referred as the Sperm donor run for some reason.

I also had a long term relationship for like almost 5 yrs we had been ttc too after 2 losses ended up pregnant with my son and I stayed with him throughout my pregnancy but decided when Brendan was 6 months old that I was going to leave him and we never went back to him.

Its sad and confusing when those things change you don't know why would someone want to ttc then back out after you actually end up with a child.

June 8th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
Welcome! My name is Sarah, Mommy to DS (son) Danny who will be 4 next month.

I'm sorry hon. My ex-dh (ex husband) mentally left us when Danny was 5 months old. I finally moved out when Danny was 16 months old. We had dated for 6 years before we got married and Danny was a honeymoon baby. We had our second anni. the month before we moved out. It was crazy hard. I told myself if I had tried harder or been more patient we could have made it work. The best thing I can tell you is to not blame yourself. Try to stay away from the what if's and hold on to the what next. Focus on your beautiful, growing belly and the wonderful life that you are supporting.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

June 8th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Yea I will never understand it.. I just wish I could fast forward and skip all the pain & doubt..

Thanks for sharing your story!

Nice to meet you Sarah..

Could I ask you a question? Do you think it would have been better if you split up before your son was born? I ask becuz everyone keeps saying to me 'At least you know now' but somehow that doesn't make it any better, if you ask me
June 8th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I forgot to introduce myself I am Traci Mom to Brendan 6 1/2 yrs old. For me I do wish I left earlier in Brendan's baby life not during pregnancy even though I do wish when I ended up delivering Brendan that I would more preferably deliver Brendan on my own without my uncle and without Brendan dad in the room.

My son's father wasn't there for me for my L&D my uncle was more coaching me than my ex did but I still didn't want him to watch me give birth but I felt guilted in to having him there due to the fact mom wanted to hear my son first cry .

I also would have prefer my son's dad not to be there since he wasn't supportive for me during L&D and he was so vocally mean to me within a hour after Brendan was born .

June 8th, 2011, 11:19 PM
rugby_girl's Avatar <3 my boy :)
Send a message via AIM to rugby_girl
hey, I'm Jaime... my son Austin is 4 months old. I haven't spoken to his father since I was 21 weeks pregnant... i couldn't even get family medical history from him for a genetic counselor. His father didn't want Austin. When I was pregnant and had all the hormones going, it was rough but now that Austin is here and I see how well he is doing things are a lot easier. We are doing fine with out him. The only thing I dread is when Austin is old enough to realize that other kids in school have dads and he doesn't.

It's the fathers loss, he will miss out on an amazing kids life.

Jaime, single mommy to Austin (2/8/11)

Tags
abandoned , happiness , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search