Neverending chat thread

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday I bought Boomtown tickets for the day performance that will be 21 days away . I am so excited to go see this and I hope it is as good as it seems to be .

I did 63 minutes of excercises today and can feel even more changes in my body by toning up and strengthening !

Also, tonight is Brendan Open House at the school and it was supposed to be an ice cream social too but I feel with the weather getting cold that there won't be any ice cream but who knows.

I'm afraid our winter is definetly going to happen in October like it usually does and I'm not ready for that to be shivering cold again.

What are your plans for this week ? What are your weather temps like ? When does winter usually show up in your city ?

September 20th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
It's my birthday tomorrow... lol.. I'm excited because I'll finally get my sewing machine!

as for weather, it's getting warmer here, with it being spring & all

September 21st, 2011, 06:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy birthday Emma hope you have a great day .

Last night was the open house pretty slow not much there but we will get to see if Brendan won at the estimation jar .

September 21st, 2011, 02:35 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
Happy Birthday Emma!!

No plans this week. I started a new job on Monday. So far I like it. It's for a cleaning business that a friend of mine's sister owns, so I work in her office out of her house! It's nice and relaxing. I'll work that job maybe 8-15 hours a week and I guess if I like it then they might move me up to full time. But I work about 30 hours a week at Curves now. Although I love this job, the boss is kind of getting a bit crazy, so I wouldn't mind getting out of here within the next couple months.

The weather has been sucky, but then again I love the 90s, so anything below 80 sucks! We had a nice day yesterday, almost 80, but other than that it has been low 70s or upper 60s and rain. The spring here was majoy sucky! It was cold and rainy for weeks and then boom summer showed up. Now I'm wondering if fall will be the same way, except freezing cold at the end of it. Err. The freezing cold usually starts end of October, beginning of November.

Steph (24)

September 21st, 2011, 04:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You were in the 80's lucky you ! Are temps been getting colder and colder ! Especially in there morning I'm like geez ! I have to wear a coat to walk to school now ! I volunteered at the libary for the school today . My Y worker was late & I was like what in the world as in I almost thought she wasn't going to show up . Today I will find out something about one of my family members if its going to be .

Last edited by Mom2Brendan; September 21st, 2011 at 04:17 PM.
September 21st, 2011, 05:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
We're moving soon! Friday we go to check out the new apartment and then October 7th/10th we move! Yay!

Work is going great as well too. Not working in the office tomorrow; going to a speaker symposium from 8-4 should be interesting.

September 22nd, 2011, 09:31 AM
Today it started out Sunny but now it's cloudy. I'm not looking forward to cold .

I hope the apartment is better than the last one! KUP!

I'm at work now and just spent a couple hours cleaning. It was draining and now I'm ready for a nap. But I'm off in 2 hours.

When FOB dropped Kaisen off last night he told me that K started really coughing about half an hour before they left the house and said he didn't know why. This morning I wake up for work and K woke up with a fever. Boo. SO... it's either this new crappy, rundown, moldy house or FOB's GF is smoking around Kaisen again. I just want to take a crowbar and smack FOB upside the head with it

Luckily my mom was able to stay home from work with him. I think he was feeling better when I left so maybe he'll be fine by the time I get home. I'm sure being back in a clean, smoke-free house all day will help him.

On the bright side, I may be seeing child support some time starting next month. I finally got FOB to sign the papers, dropped them off to my lawyer, she got the judge to sign it and now she's working on the withholding papers to send to FOB's employer. She said she'll send me a copy of it when it's finished. Yay! I'm about to be $400 richer every 2 weeks.

Steph (24)

September 22nd, 2011, 03:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
That's great!!! I hope so too. We're going to look inside tomorrow at 4. Cross your fingers for us??

Hope your LO feels better! I would be furious if someone smoked around Frederick.

September 23rd, 2011, 01:42 PM
It's almost 4! KUP!

Steph (24)

September 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Blah, I'm already tired again. I had off and on sleep for about 8 hours last night. What's annoying is after about 8 hours of "sleep" my lower back starts to hurt to the point of I can't ignore it so I have to get up, even if I'm still tired.

And then, walking around after I got up, just going to the bathroom, going into the kitchen, grabbing the stuff to make some GD friendly chocolate milk (since my body is no longer handling the banana in it anymore), the joints where my legs meet my hips are starting to hurt.

I really hope it's just something about today and not the cartilage and stuff becoming soft. Ugh! That's going to be murder if I have to deal with it for 6 more weeks. My aunt had that problem. My mom said my aunt's cartilage became soft several weeks before labor so she was in constant pain. She was always taking baths and I thought it was just for her back, but apparently it was for everything. And it probably hurt more for her since she had her weight and the baby's weight to carry on a 6ft frame.

Oh and the weather is cooling off here. It's been between 40-60 for the past few weeks. The leaves changed color two weeks ago and are now almost completely bare.

They said there'd probably be snow in September but it's been too warm for it. But I know we'll have a good inch or two of snow by Halloween. That's the norm.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

September 23rd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Vicky- KUP about the apartment ! Hope its a good one!

Sarah- Did you talk to your OB about your back pain ? It could be what happening with your family or you could be having contractions .

September 23rd, 2011, 09:44 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nah I haven't talked to the NMW about it. It's lower back pain around my tailbone and it only happens after laying down for hours on end. Except today I tried to take a nap and it kept me from having a good nap because five minutes after I laid down it started up.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

September 24th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm maybe you should mention to your Midwife in case just to see what she thinks .

Today is the Saturday Live for the SD2 in the park til 4 pm and it's a nice day out for it but each year it gets more expensive ! If it was 4 tickets per 1 dollar that would have been a better deal instead 6 tickets for 5 dollars and half the places up there are games that cost around 6 tickets.

It would cost me around 30 dollars for 5 games which 10 games would be 60 dollars worth !

So I decided it wasn't really worth it !

September 25th, 2011, 06:57 AM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Well I'm back ladies at least for the next couple of days then it will be off and on again. Not much going on here lately just dealing with the great joys of high risk pregnancy. Oh well I got to do what I got to do.

Went lastnight to see my friend that came home Sept 7th I still hadn't went to see him but I did lastnight and he looks so different from the last time I saw him 5 years ago. He has only been gone 2 years but I didn't see him for 3 years before that because of big joe he was/ is very jealous of any guys I have know before him. Most of my friends were guys before I met him so I gave up alot of my friends for him but they all understand and I am conecting with them again.
My friends dad and my mom grew up together too so we have know each other since we were born so my mom went with me last night and I swear the way her and his dad act is just like me and my guy friends just like we are brother and sister it is so funny. We all had a great time.

So I am taking it easy today I have no kids I droped them with Big Joe yesterday and we actually are getting along so well that he came and fixed the a/c on Wednesday and went and picked the kids up from school for me on Wednesday and Thursday and on friday I gave him my ticket to go see Def Leppard and heart in concert cause I couldn't go. He had to go with my mom, sister and aunt though but he said he had fun. So I guess I did my good deed for the year for him. lol I don't see that happening again. Just glad we are getting along right now.

September 26th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad your back and sorry you had to miss out on the concert . Glad big Joe is getting along with you .

That's so nice you got to see your friend and glad you had fun .

Today going out to lunch with mom not for sure where either so I'm hoping maybe to Walmart Mcdonalds because I have to pick up a couple of things that could hold us over for a week .

September 26th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Definitely good to hear you and Joe are getting along. Let's hope this lasts! My ex and I are getting a long better, not just being civil getting along, but he actually talks to me and updates me on things. Like last Wednesday he picked up K from daycare and when he dropped him off at my place that night, he told me everything that had happened to K at daycare that day (pooped in his underwear, bit another kid, you know, the normal 2 year old stuff!). While I am nice to him and really appreciate his change of attitude toward me, I'm still finding it hard to bite my lip and be nice because he can be quite stupid sometimes!

My 2nd job is going great. My friend and I are getting to hang out while working and working with him is fun. The only real issue is, he's had a huge crush on me for years now and I totally don't like him that way. I feel bad though. He's so nice, turns on the radio to a country station while we work (he hates country), gives me massages. Every time I see him, he seems to trying to get closer and closer and I'd really hate to turn him down, I would really feel bad. I hate that I'm a magnet to guys I don't like, but can't find some one I WANT to be with.

My lawyer was really fast with all the paperwork and I got stuff in the mail on Saturday from her with the copy of the withholding letter she sent to my ex's employer. They should be docking support from his next check and I may be seeing some money next week. That's going to be a good day.

Sarah - I hope you don't have to deal with all that pain the rest of your pregnancy. I really cannot imagine! I was lucky to have a very easy pregnancy with K, so much that I wanted to get pregnant again right after he was born (thank god I didn't!). But I fear that my 2nd pregnancy will be rough due to having such an easy one the first time.

Steph (24)

September 26th, 2011, 02:18 PM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
yeah so far so good I am still finding it hard to bite my tounge to when it comes to Big Joe but the girl is now gone I mean really gone she has been for about a month and don't see that happening again. He says how sorry he is about the crap he pulled while he was with her but I still don't trust him so I guess that will take time but maybe I can trust him again but I don't see us getting back together just getting along is hard for me right now but at least it means he is spending more time with the kids which makes my daughter happy.

I am glad to see you ladies are doing good.
Sarah I hope the pain will stop soon you don't have much longer to go but I'm sure it still feels like forever to you. lol I know it will for me.

September 26th, 2011, 03:05 PM
I definitely wouldn't trust him either. I mean how quick will he be to turn back into an @ss when he finds someone else? He's only sorry now because he doesn't have any one. My ex has continually apologized for acting the way he has and whatever, but just days later he does it all again. I will never understand. And as long as he has that girl in his life he will never be able to be true to his word or treat me with the respect I deserve for putting up with his crap.

Steph (24)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search