i kinda realized

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that its okay to not forgive and forget but to at least work towards being happy..

i cant forget what he has done and i surely dont forgive him..but im working towards being happy and moving on..even though some days are harder then others..i kinda wonder if its because im pregnant..usually stuff doesnt bother me this long..or maybe its the simple fact that he did wrong in so many ways

September 20th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
couldn't have said it better myself hun.... sometimes you just have to stop wasting your time thinking/stressing/being angry about the stunts they've pulled, and make the conscious decision to just move on and concentrate on yourself & your kiddos.

September 21st, 2011, 08:57 AM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
That's what you have to do cause if you let him make you unhappy then he wins and you don't want that. SO BE HAPPY!!

September 21st, 2011, 02:28 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
I definitely agree. I have tried the whole forgive and forget thing, but it's just not easy. I'm really having a hard time, but am learning to just be okay with it I guess, just not let it bug me anymore. I don't let myself think about those things and I think that's helping. It also helps now that my ex is starting to communicate more and be more cooperative. It helps ease some of the hate and anger I feel towards him.

Steph (24)

September 22nd, 2011, 03:42 AM
its hard..i guess alot of things just dont make sense...it hurts to talk to him and it hurts not to talk to him..hes been away for almost two weeks..he comes home monday..i think not talking for two weeks has made it easier in some ways..im just going to let him come to me..

September 22nd, 2011, 09:20 AM
Yea, having that separation would help. I remember when I first left my ex. It had to happen, but was hard to do. Then he got with his GF immediately after we split and that made it 10 times harder with the jealousy. I totally understand where you're coming from. I 2nd the waiting for him to come to you. From what you've said, it probably won't take long at all after he gets back for him to talk to you or make plans to see you.

I think with him being too hands on right now, that's gotta make it harder for you. At this point, you 2 can be discussing plans for your daughter when she's born, but for the most part you don't even need to be talking much. It's nice of him to text and ask how you're feeling and I'm sure you appreciate it. But I'm sure it doesn't help you get over him or move on.

Maybe now that you've gone 2 weeks without seeing him (and talking to him?), then if he wants to come right back to talking and seeing you, you should tell him to back off a bit. Only if that's something you want or are comfortable with. But time will definitely help.

Steph (24)

September 22nd, 2011, 11:46 AM
i think im going to keep it basic and simple..short talk/text...

im sure he will catch on quickly something is "wrong" but in reality nothing has ever been right..

i think its best if i dont text him...if he ask me how i am in in some ways i just want to say "ava is doing great" and leave it at that..i know ill get a text from him when he comes back to say he's home..ill just keep it extremely simple with a welcome back and leave it as that..

September 23rd, 2011, 01:44 PM
Good idea. Hopefully he won't make it too difficult on you.

Steph (24)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search