do you have..

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hope that you will ever find the right one?

id love to one day find "mr.right"..but it seems like itll never happen..like im not ment to get married..maybe i sound silly..

i have friends who openly say they are jealous (in a good nice friendly way lol) because i have two great kids and one on the way..but i honestly think they are the lucky ones..they might not have kids yet but those few are in serious long term relationships and will be getting married..

i so badly want to be happy..and have someone on my side..

September 22nd, 2011, 09:13 AM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
I feel the exact same way. I want that someone in my life. But I know if it's going to happen either.

Steph (24)

September 22nd, 2011, 09:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been hoping that ever since I wanted to start dating again and so far nothing .

I get very envious when I see guys wrapping their arms around their girls walking hip to hip .

Sometimes I see closeness with my brother and his wife then I get envious about it because I wish I could have that closeness with someone .

I would love to have some to bring with me to family dinners, help out with family b-days, holiday dinners etc.

I definetly go where is he and I hope maybe if I do something new he will be there but I just have to try to forget about it !

Last edited by Mom2Brendan; September 22nd, 2011 at 09:33 AM.
September 22nd, 2011, 09:33 AM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
I have hopes that one day I will meet mr. right but at the same time I am ok being single.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG
September 22nd, 2011, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
I hope so too. Im looking and I haven't found 'the one' yet but I know I will. Everything else has fallen to place. School, graduated with honors, great job at Nortons, c/s is in, steady paycheck now too, about to move into great new place, etc.

September 24th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I HOPE that I will, but I don't really hold out any hope for it actually happening....

September 25th, 2011, 06:25 AM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I thought I had found that person but I guess I was wrong so even though I would love to find that person I'm not in any hurry.

September 25th, 2011, 07:53 AM
katiebear's Avatar Ryder's BIGGEST Fan!!
Send a message via AIM to katiebear Send a message via Yahoo to katiebear
I never thought it would happen and I am lucky enough to say that it did I started dating again when Ryder was about 8 months old... and I went through a couple duds that I thought were good but ended up being not so good. Then I met Mike... and we've only been together a matter of months, but he bought me my ring and now I just sit and wait for him to pop the question We are inseperable! And Ryder is a perfect age because he won't remember ever not having a dad... since I know the ring was bought I've allowed him to refer to Mike as Papi (Daddy in Spanish, Mike is from Peru) or just Daddy... but sometimes he does still say "My" meaning Mike lol.

(I had to put it on to make sure it was the right size...)

The set... stolen from Mike's facebook page ha ha...

So I'm living proof it can and does happen. I never thought in a million years I'd find a guy that loved me and my son both. He goes above and beyond... sending me flowers at work on my birthday, paying for everything, arriving early to Ryder's birthday party to help me set up and wrap presents. And half the time Ryder prefers going to Mike over me!! I was definitely happy when I was single but now I have a new different kind of happiness since he came into our lives and life couldn't be better

Don't give up girls, he IS out there!

Last edited by katiebear; September 25th, 2011 at 07:55 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search