Lucky?

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aaron was texting yesterday asking about ava and how active she is..I told him she was alot more active then my other two .. It kinda scares him cause he was always hyper as a kid and to this day still is..He's the only 38 year old Ive ever met that cant sit still for long and always has to move something even if it is his feet.

(he knows we need to talk but i want to do it in person)

I told him ava deserves the best and should never see mommy+ daddy fighting.. he said that he doesnt see us fighting and that we should do whats best for ava.

I told him i love her and i want her to be happy...he said "im happy you care so much, makes me feel lucky to have you as my babies mom"

mama bear will come out if he ever hurts her..if he ever doesnt follow through with his words with her..if he ever promises or tells her something he BETTER follow through

i know how important it is for ava to have a dad..of course i cant force him to be there or make sure he doesnt break promises but i want her to have a close relationship with him..I know/see what my older two are going through with the loss of their dad and understand how important a father/daughter relationship is

September 27th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That is good he's starting to show some interest in how Ava is doing hope he keeps it up .

September 27th, 2011, 10:06 AM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Maybe he is starting to grow up. Big Joe was a great dad to our kids until we split and it has taken him a little while to grow back up I think he kinda forgot he is a grown man for awhile. The last 2 weeks have been really good and honestly I think it is because he got scared we were going to lose this baby and he has totally stepped up since.
I hope that he stays involved for Ava and your sake.

September 27th, 2011, 12:23 PM
RayofHope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope things continue to move in a positive direction.

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 27th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I am glad he is starting to take some interest - and that he is sounding as though he understands that what's best for Ava, is for her Mommy & Daddy to get on & not fight around her...

J (Emersyn's father) and I get on quite well - I wouldn't say we're 'friends' as such, but we don't hate each other & there is no animosity - and he's told me on numerous occasions that he thinks I'm a great Mum & Emersyn is lucky... which is always nice to hear AS a Mum.. but it's also nice to hear from the father of your child... it kind of gives you hope that things are going to be okay between you, as far as co-parenting goes.

Of course there is a long way to go, but it's a great start...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search