Introducing myself

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Crystal713's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal713
I never knew a single mommies board existed or I would have come on here a while back!

Im Crystal, mommy to Evan (5) Eli (3) Lily (8 Months) and baby due in June.

My ex and I split up about 7 months ago and he hasnt been around much for our children. We had "ex sex" with no ejaculation and yet somehow miraculously I have ended up pregnant with baby #4 for us which I am still in the process of freaking out about And which my ex is trying to convince me to abort. Wonderful huh?

I am looking forward to getting to know you all, and being able to relate to someone!

September 27th, 2011, 07:13 PM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I relate I am Brandy mommy to Joe jr. 9 and Emily Rosemarie 6 and baby#3 due in March me and my husband split 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant and when I told him I was pregnant I told him I was having this baby so deal with it.
I get it. He is there for our kids off and on right now it's on again we will see how long that last. lol
Have a healthy pregnancy !!

September 27th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Crystal and Welcome here .

I'm Traci Mom to Brendan he's 7 yrs old . Wow ! What a suprise you got there and I hope you have a healthy pregnancy too . I would be freaking out too !

September 27th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!

I'm Sarah and pregnant with my first. I'm due in the beginning of November. Been single the entire pregnancy.

And FOB did ask me why I wasn't going to abort the baby. It's a good thing we were on the phone when he did or I'd be in jail for murdering him. It's a completely insensitive question to ask, doesn't matter if the guy doesn't want it, he should keep his mouth shut and let the woman figure out what she wants to do.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

September 28th, 2011, 01:25 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
Welcome! I'm Steph, mommy to Kaisen, 2. I have been a single mommy for 1.5 years.
While I'm not encouraging or condoning your ex's behavior when asking you to abort, I can understand it. Guys don't get the decision to have or abort the baby, but yet they are stuck with child support so the heartless, insensitive ones offer the most obvious way to deal with this new problem. I don't know how I would have reacted to a comment like that, but it wouldn't have been pretty!
P.S. Your kids are adorable!

Steph (24)

September 28th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome to the board!!!

my name is sandy mommy to dylan and jessica and due early feb with ava

i have to agree your little ones are sooo adorable!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search