Update on Frederick and Me

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2011, 02:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
I know I kinda disapeared offline for awhile. A lightening storm fried my computer and it had to get repaired, plus we've been packing and moving.

We found a great 3bdrm 2 ba place with 1300 sf for 699. So we got the lease signed and have slowly been moving things in.

Frederick has been excelling at school and can count from 1-10 in Spanish without any aid or help at all. He's impressed his teachers and me too.

Work is going really great in that aspect.

A few days ago, I got an email from Frederick's father stating he wanted divorce papers, so we're proceeding now with a divorce. It's going to be an uncontested divorce which is great. I'm picking up divorce papers tomorrow from the DMV and filing them out and stuff.

We agreed on everything for the papers, if you can believe it.

He's going to get his car signed over to him (its been in both our names), he gets to keep his retirement, and he doesn't have to pay me alimoney.

In return, I get: SOLE CUSTODY of Frederick!!!!!!! He has also agreed to keep paying, 1,136 a month for C/S since he won't owe alimoney/maintance.

We're putting it in the divorce papers and he's agreed to sign it and stuff. It's bittersweet, but been coming for months.

Visitation, he will have the option to see Frederick one weekend a month since he lives so far away and little man doesn't know him and would flip out if I wasn't there.

Things are falling into place. Hope we can be around more once we get settled and the internet at our new place.

October 21st, 2011, 04:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We missed you Vicky! Glad to hear things are turning around and what a great deal 3 bdrm for 699 !

October 24th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks. I miss you all too. Hopefully things get settled more. I just hate packing/moving. LOL

October 24th, 2011, 01:42 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
Wow, that sounds awesome! Congrats!!

Steph (24)

October 28th, 2011, 10:23 AM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
Vicky I'm happy things are looknig so good. YAY frederick can count in spanish I remember making his 3 year old siggy last year can't beleive he's almost 4!!

October 30th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know. As soon as I get his new pictures scanned in, i'll be stopping by the siggy board again..

November 2nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
rugby_girl's Avatar <3 my boy :)
Send a message via AIM to rugby_girl
I am glad everything is going well

Jaime, single mommy to Austin (2/8/11)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search