my head is pounding......

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2011, 02:32 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i went out to breakfast with aaron and a nice country drive..we had some good convo..and it ended with like 3 hugs and him joking around about wanting to kiss me but didnt want to complicate things..which i totally understand and agree with...

so i get in the house and my grandma leaves with my grandpa and my mom said "promise you wont tell anyone i told you cause im not suppose to know"...i guess my aunt told my grandma that aaron is still married and is living with his wife...

she had no idea (no one in my family really knew what was going on- they new we werent together) so it shocked me..i told aaron to call me when he got home..i explained what happened and he was confused..i confronted my aunt over the phone and she said "i dont want to get this person in trouble" so she wont tell me who it is..

he finally deleted her from his facebook but we are both now thinking its his wife who told her and is talking to her its either her or his family and he said his family wouldnt keep something like that from him..

i have a huge headache cause ive never wanted my grandparents to think badly of aaron..and in a blink of an eye it changed untill i explained that i knew he was married and is seperated..

my grandma didnt want to tell me cause she didnt want me to be hurt so my aunt thought i didnt know what was going on..so it explains why she was shocked when i told her i just got done hanging with him..

at first i thought is she spying on me here? but then i realized it couldnt be because they wouldnt of tried to keep it a secret from me!..

October 23rd, 2011, 03:07 AM
oh btw....i also found out while talking to aaron in the car...his wife wasnt SUPPORTIVE...we didnt hang out cause she was jealous...everytime i texted him she would say "its her again"...and he kept saying we have a baby on the way and that im not going anywheres

October 24th, 2011, 02:08 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
HAHA! (at the comment bout his wife not being supportive!) Glad the truth came out! I don't know why you'd want to get back with your husband who is having a baby with someone else if you couldn't handle it. She must have really thought she could change him! She's gotta be mega jealous of you!

I hope you find the person that is telling your family about Aaron. How disrespectful! It wouldn't surprise me if it was his wife. She needs to get a clue. Thankfully though Aaron wants nothing to do with her and is being 100% supportive to you. I don't stand a chance against my ex's girlfriend, she runs the show.

Steph (24)

October 24th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
how rude for someone to do that I bet is the wife ! Is she trying to make him look bad ?

October 24th, 2011, 03:33 PM
He is almost positive its her..but we wont ever know unless she confesses!...

i think its a mixture of my aunt and whoever it is thats trying to make him look bad..but i also feel like my space is being invaded..my aunt has ALWAYS always tried snooping in my personal business but i didnt think she would go this low!...

my guess is shes pretty jealous...the "sad" story of her being in an abusive relationship was what made him try and work it out..she NEW it would get him but apparently didnt keep him...

he mentioned how he wanted to kiss me...i asked him if he would of stopped me and he said no and asked the same..i said not a chance..i told him i didnt wanna act on it cause i didnt want to be denied and he said he thought the same and suggested i kiss him next time we hang out lol

October 25th, 2011, 08:17 AM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
I don't know if this has been said before, but how long were you and him together? Do you feel comfortable around him?

Steph (24)

October 25th, 2011, 10:39 AM
i only knew him since feb..nothing too long.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search