Done with dating lol

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2011, 02:48 PM
lala2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lala2007
So I am okcupid and I started talking to a 20 year old. I'm 23 and I usually go for older guys but he seem to be interesting and we shared a lot of the same beliefs. Okay so we have been planning the big meet. First we were going to met a couple weeks ago and he made and excuse and than he agreed on Today and I said don't get cold feet on me,he replied with "I won't." So today he writes and says he has a headache. I'm like ww and I told him I hope he feels better but its whatever because I am tired of him canceling out on me when I could have made other plans. So I am done with dating. Stuff like that is discouraging. Also its a red flag to me if we were to pursue a relationship. Plus he is too young lol.

Thank you so much Alethia
October 24th, 2011, 02:01 AM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
This is why I don't date and probably won't for while. I agree that him flaking out is a red flag for what the future would hold if you were to pursue a relationship. Hang in there girl if it was ment to be it will be.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG
October 24th, 2011, 01:44 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
I would just be done with him. Sounds like a real douche bag! But totally cancel dating out. I mean you don't have to put yourself out there, but keep the idea open. It may just happen when you least expect it... or at least that's what I'm hoping for!

Steph (24)

October 24th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Bekah's Avatar happy 2 be a girl mommy!
I would have done the same, I give up on looking for love... it always turns out bad I am just hoping for something to fall into my lap eventually.

October 24th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That guy sounds like a total flake and I agree keep yourself open as like to have something to fall into our lap unexpectedly ! That's what I am hoping for also as I don't have any luck with online sites .

October 25th, 2011, 10:21 PM
lala2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lala2007
Thanks ladies so much. I tried to post yesterday but my phone gives me a really hard time. Maybe one day I will meet a guy who will change my mind about men but nope. I was starting to really like him. He actually asked questions about me and not about sex.

Thank you so much Alethia
October 26th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
the right one will come along when you least expect it!!!...those were major red flags!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search