Are you more cautious now of guys than when you were before ?

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 26th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
At times when I say I want to meet a guy but then when there is a guy in the area who hangs around the spot where we are at or tries to help us .

I don't know if I should say Yes or No because most of the time I say No because I'm too cautious as I fear something bad will happen .

How do I know when a person is a good person vs a bad person

For example I have gone to our gas station where I walk to alot and I have had guys say hey you want me to help you with this not bad looking guys so I go no thanks .

One guy who was too old for me he saw me counting coins at BK then he said I want to buy her anything she wants and he did . I thought it was nice but still a bit cautious thinking was he just being nice and I stuck around until for that guy was gone because you never know .

So then at the grocery store this Average looking guy very Curly red headed guy follows Brendan and I in a store then he moves the cart that is in front of us over when we are in the aisle . Then stands around our cart as in his Back is on our cart which make me go hmmmmm .

October 26th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
The last part would raise some flags. And I definitely would be cautious. I'm kinda to the point, I tell people I don't know point blank, don't touch my cart (even if moving it) with my child in it.

Point in case, this happened a few weeks ago at Kroger and this woman I didn't know started moving my cart out of the isle w/ little man in it, just so she could put her cart in the isle instead. I saw it out of the corner of my eyes and I told the woman and her husband point blank, I don't know you therefore don't move or touch my cart again.

Her husband tried to say it was no big deal but to me it was, because i didnt know them.. Then he reached for my cart again and I had to threaten to get the store manager.

When I did that, they both left very quickly.

October 27th, 2011, 10:36 AM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
I haven't had any issues at all with guys. But I am definitely more cautious around things like that when I have K with me.

Steph (24)

October 27th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I havent really had any issues with guys..but im sure if i did i would be cautious

October 27th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Bekah's Avatar happy 2 be a girl mommy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search